Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

New Year... New Start? (Open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

New Year... New Start? (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: New Year... New Start? (Open)

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:53 pm

"Hey I'm fine, I don't need to go, really," She protested. She tried to escape from him but she couldn't fight against him in this state. She gave up and took a deep breath. She held onto him as he carried her through the corridors.
"I don't want to go, I'm fine..." She mumbled as she closed her eyes. She loosened her grip as she slowly passed out.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwtk7SzkBnO36AqXOb7VU5A

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Keni shook his head as Sophie passed out. Shortly, he arrived at the nurse's station. The nurse first of all took care of Sophie, and then berated Keni for agitating his knuckles. Keni took the berating in silence, and then stayed by Sophie's bedside, waiting for her to wake up. The nurse had returned his headband and applied a proper bandage to Sophie's cut. Keni shook his head. He had plenty of headbands... he might give her that one.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Sophie stirred slightly before slowly waking up. She turned her head to see Keni sat beside her. She tried to sit up and winced slightly in pain. What the hell was wrong with her? She was barely able to sit up and she felt so weak.
"I'm sorry Keni..." She managed to mumble almost silently. She held the golden snake ring between two fingers and twisted it around, letting it catch the light of the sun through the window and glittering faintly.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Keni had begun to doze when Sophie stirred. He snapped instantly awake. Keni then looked down at Sophie as she mumbled a barely audible apology. Keni shook his head.

"Hush. Quiet. You're fine." Keni said, helping her sit up. He then decided something. "Close youre eyes. I have a surprise for you." Keni said to her.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 pm

Sophie closed her eyes gently and waited for Keni. A surprise? What could it be?
'Ooohhh surprises I like surprises!' Her mind thought.
'Well I don't so shut up!' Sophie told her head. That damn head of hers was always talking, it never shut up.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Keni double-checked that her eyes were closed before pulling out his headband that he'd been wearing out of his pocket. He'd cleaned the blood out of it before sitting down to Sophie's bed, and it looked almost brand new. He then tied it around Sophie's head, the metal plate bearing the kanji for "Courage" facing outward. Keni smiled.

"Okay, open up." Keni said. He wondered if she was even lucid enough to notice he was missing his headband. Besides, he had plenty more up in his room.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Sophie opened her eyes and immediately felt her head. She knew he'd wrapped something around it. Maybe something that would shut the damn thing up.

She felt it was a headband. Then she realized Keni wasn't wearing the one he was wearing earlier.
"Wait, this is yours isn't it?" She asked, pretty sure of herself that for once, she was right.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Keni nodded with a smile, some of his bangs falling onto his forehead. [color=#FF6600]"Not anymore. It's yours now. I have plenty more up in my room, so I'm not in any danger of running out." Keni said. He then pulled out his bloody gloves, staring at the kanji on them. Courage. Was there more to life than that? Before meeting Sophie today, Keni would've said yes. Now... now, he wasn't so sure. Courage...

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Sophie smiled. So was this what it felt like to actually have a friend?
"Well, thank you. I love it," She told him, quite happily. She winced as she tried to sit up a bit more. She was seriously worried about herself now. What was so damn wrong with her? She'd never, ever felt like this before so why now all of a sudden? Why now, when she had finally got herself a friend?
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:13 pm

Keni shook his head as he saw Sophie wince in pain. It wouldn't do to have her overexerting herself. Keni shook his head again. "Sophie... if you don't quit trying to sit up when you should be resting, I'll have to send you off to La-La Land myself." Keni said, making a pinching motion with his fingers. The girl needed her rest, especially with school starting soon.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Sophie carried on anyway.
"I'll be fine," She told him. She would. She had to be. After all she was Sophie and Sophie wasn't such a weak person, not at all. This was nothing, couldn't be anything after all. But yet she felt so bad and faint and in pain, just what was this?
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Keni sighed. He had a feeling this would come back to bite him later, but he did it anyway. He quickly moved his hands in to pinch the same nerve cluster at the base of Sophie's neck, which would knock her out cold. "Sorry about this, but it's for the best..." Keni said as his fingers neared their target.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:53 pm

Sophie panicked and leaped out of the bed. She held Keni's hand away from her and her eyes were full of fear.
"Don't touch me." She said simply and let go of his hand.
She stepped away from him before shaking her head. Keni wouldn't hurt her right? But her days on the streets told her otherwise.

She stepped a few more steps backwards, away from him, before collapsing to the ground.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Keni sighed as Sophie backed away. The fear in her eyes... Keni shook his head. What had happened to her to make her fear him? Before Keni could say anything, she'd collapsed. Keni picked her up and put her back in the bed, ignoring any resistance. He then sat back down.

"Okay, fine... no pressure points. But, you have to promise to stay in that bed and talk to me." Keni told her. His voice was no-nonsense and stern. When the nurse tried to get him to leave as visiting hours were over, Keni adamantly refused to leave. The nurse didn't want to argue with him, though Keni wouldn't have wanted to argue with a guy twice his size. Keni then sat back down. If any officials tried to remove him, they'd find themselves on the business end of a palm strike.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:51 am

Sophie gave up and laid herself down. After a few minutes she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She was completely oblivious to what she was doing. In her sleep, she reached and grabbed one of Keni's hands. She held it gently and she seemed to curl herself up around it and pull herself closer to him.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:44 am

Keni sat in silence as Sophie drifted off to sleep. He smiled. She even looked cute in her slee- Man, where were those thoughts coming from? Keni shook his head. Had he been hit in the head during a spar in one of his classes? However, Keni was wrenched from his thoughts as he saw Sophie stirring. Before he could do anything, he found one of his hands being gripped by Sophie Keni smiled. He then sat himself in a meditative position, and stayed up all night as Sophie drifted through the fabrics of her dreams.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Sophie stirred as she began to wake up. She gripped Keni's hand tighter and opened her eyes to see what she was doing.

"Aw no! I'm sorry!" She moaned. She always did this. She'd fall asleep and any innocent bystander would be captured by those damn hands of hers.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Keni chuckled. "No need to apologize. It's fine. I was gonna stay here anyway." Keni said. He then shook his head. "Now, you need to rest. So, back to La-La Land with you." Keni said. This girl... was intriguing...

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

"I'm not going back to sleep!" She moaned at him.
She was sick of being sick. She wanted to go and play football or something, it was so unfair. She wanted to go learn that mediation with him and martial arts.
"I don't feel so bad now," She told him.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:18 pm

Keni shook his head. "You're not getting out of that bed until you're 1000% better by my determining. So, until then, you're stuck here. So, if you don't wanna sleep, let's talk. Tell me about yourself." Keni said. He wouldn't allow Sophie to leave the infirmary until she was better, even if he had to use force to keep her there.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Sophie moaned and then lay back down. She pulled her ring off her finger as it was starting to annoy her and put it besides her. She turned off to face Keni and looked at him.
"What do you wanna know?" She asked, curious as to what he did actually want to know about her. What did anyone ever want to know about her?
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Keni shrugged his shoulders. "Where you're from, how you grew up... that kind of stuff... likes, dislikes, goals, dreams, plans, your perfect mate..." Keni replied.

"Anything you tell me, I'll tell you the same thing about me." Keni said, hoping to make her more comfortable about talking about herself, as she seemed a bit nervous.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Sophie sighed. She really hated her past and really didn't want to talk about it.
"I come from the south of England. London," She told him. She really didn't have much else she wanted to share. London. Now he'd think she had a pretty good life after all that's where all the rich people live. Apart from the poor parts of London, full of people with nowhere to go, but nobody knew about that really.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:35 pm

Keni nodded his head. "Oh, what part of London? I've traveled there before for tournaments and such. I've seen good sides, and bad sides to that place..." Keni said, remembering the several attempted muggings that he'd had to suffer just to make it to the competition.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Sophie sighed. She really didn't want to say, she'd just seem like a druggie or something to him then.
"Camden... The worst of it all..." She muttered, hoping he wouldn't hear. She hated where she came from and what she'd had to do to simply keep herself alive. She'd mugged people before, hurt them. She didn't like it but she had.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next