Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!) Empty Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!)

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:48 pm

It was the beginning of the weekend, saturday morning at just before noon. Sarah smirked as she walked into the arcade and bought herself a couple dollars worth of game tockens and walked to one of the game consols. She plucked two tokens into the slot and hit the start button, immediatly lights flashed and music played, yes, it was a dance dance revulotion game. She smirked as she straightened out her black shirt and purple scarf. Her matching hat was stuffed into the back pocket of her skirt over black legging. She waited for the countdown patiently. Dancing was after all, was one of her favourite games.

The game started twenty seconds after words and she stomped on 95% of the correct spots, twirling and jumping. She smiled and laughed as she did so. Yes, it was going to be a very fun weekend. Especially since this weekend, she did not have any responsiblities to worry about. Yet, that was.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!) Empty Re: Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!)

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Sophie walked in through the arcade's doors and noticed a girl that looked slightly older than her on a dancing game. She watched from where she stood for a few minutes and then decided she'd better move out of the way.

She walked across the arcade floor and stopped next to another game. She leaned against it and watched the girl dancing. She started thinking about everything that had happened recently. All the increased amounts of youma and her coming to her new school, all the way from England. And that unspeakable event. Where she had got scared when a monster had attacked her hometown and somehow created a tornado which had ripped the place apart. She shook her head, to try and rid herself of the memory.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwtk7SzkBnO36AqXOb7VU5A

Back to top Go down

Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!) Empty Re: Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!)

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:58 pm

Sarah continued to dance, not even paying attention to the world. She twirled and stomped down on the last step as the game finished, catching her breath as she stared at the score. She pouted lightly, seeing as she hadnt managed to beat the high score yet.

"I still havnt beat it..? Dang it..I need more pratice then..."

She sighed and leaned against the railing behind her, pulling her hair up in a ponytail and slipping her jacket off and onto the railing, putting two more tokens in.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Sophie watched carefully as the girl put some tokens into the game. Back home, she'd never seen anything like this game. Then again she'd never really played any games at all and had never been inside an arcade. She smiled. The girl really seemed to like dancing. One of the things Sophie enjoyed herself was dancing.

That girl would have made a pretty good friend for her. But she stayed quiet. After all, all she'd do was cause trouble. She didn't have any clue how she'd made that tornado happen back home and didn't want to cause one here when she had so little control over how and when it occurred.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Sarah paused at the option for a multi player game, looking thoughtful before looking around the arcade to see if anyone would like to join. She smiled when her eyes landed on a girl watching for her and waved her hand towards her, smiling brightly.

"Would you like to play with me? It gets boring playing it on my own. "

She smiled brightly, holding her hand out to the girl. It was always fun to play with a friend after all, even if the two don't even know eachother

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:11 pm

The girl Sophie had been watching called her over, asking if she wanted to play. The girl held out her hand towards her. Sophie thought about it carefully. She really loved dancing. And would love to have a new friend. But she shouldn't. Not when she didn't know where that power came from or how to use it. She didn't want to hurt the girl, after all. She didn't want to hurt anybody, she never had done.

She sighed and looked up at the girl, despair clear in her eyes.
"I'm sorry... I can't talk to anyone, never mind play with them..." She told the girl quietly.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:14 pm

She blinked confused, tilting her head slightly. She didn't want to be rude, nor want to pry on anything...she bit her lip before making up her mind, smiling again.

"But isn't it boring to not talk or play with anyone? I bet you're a really good dancer."

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Sophie hesitated at the question. She liked the compliment but didn't know whether or not she should respond. After all, she couldn't become friends with anyone. She was dangerous. She couldn't control her own power and she could wipe out a town without even knowing it.

"It does get boring..." She answered the girl, almost silently.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:23 pm

"Come on, just one round? It'll be fun."

She bit her lip, was she taking it a bit to far..? She really doesnt want to seem to pushy over just a stupid game...Her arm lowered slightly, at just the thought. Maybe she really just shouldnt try to hard...after all, everyone has their own personal reasons on why they don't want to do something, and it is inconsiderate to continue to push someone...

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 pm

One round. That's all it would be. But she really couldn't, what if something bad started to happen? She would either be the one causing it or making it worse. She didn't want to destroy her new home and everybody in it. So she'd simply have to stay quiet and have no friends. That was the only way around it.

But...

"Okay!" Damn! She let herself go then. She couldn't do this! But she was doing it! She was running towards the girl and her game. But she couldn't! But she was.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 pm

She smiled and pulled out two tokens and gave them to her, moving and standing in start position. You could tell by her expression that she was excited. "I'm Sarah Blackrose by the way, whats your name?"

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Sophie took the two tokens and placed them into the machine one by one. Should she tell this girl her name? 'I suppose it couldn't hurt,' She thought to herself.

"I'm Sophie..." She said quietly. She watched the game's start screen before watching the other girl start the game. This was one thing Sophie had never done before, and had never even planned on doing.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm

"It's nice to meet you Sophie!"

She smiled at her, before starting the game options to choose the song.

"Would you like to choose the song? They update them weekly to include the most popular songs"

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Sophie sighed. This girl really seemed to want her to talk to her. She scrolled through the songs to see what was on there and when she saw one she liked, she stopped and selected it.

She looked down at the ground, trying not to find any reason for the girl to talk to her. After all if she did, Sophie would seem rude if she didn't reply.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:02 pm

She blinked before getting the message, nodding lightly to herself and starting the game, putting it on easy. She waited the twenty seconds before the game started, easily hitting the correct spaces.

She wouldn't bug her with meaningless conversation if she didn't want to talk, she was fine with that after all.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Sophie watched the girl dancing, hitting all the correct spots. She smirked to herself. She could do that easy.

She gently placed on foot on on space and the other on a second space. After a few steps like that, she moved quicker, twisting and spinning herself around. She used her arms in dance movements too. Who cares if this game only judges your foot work? Sophie could do both easy.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 pm

She smiled at her, speeding up as well, she did a few turns, ballet style, as she secretly upped the difficulty slightly. There was no way she was about to lose now, seeing that she was a good dancer too.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Sophie remembered how she used to sing in the streets when she was little, to earn money. As she grew older she learnt to street dance, so this was nothing for her.

She twisted herself around and moved her feet to the correct positions always hitting them just before she actually needed to. She knew the beat well and had her street dance time behind her. She moved her hands in a street style and kept hitting the spaces equally as quickly and easily.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:20 pm

She smiled and kept spinning. She had spent so many years in so many diffrent dance classes ever since she was 6, there was no way she was going to lose this game, She learned so many diffrent dances in so many diffrent styles, she refused to lose.

She grabbed onto the bar behind her and pushed herself up, spinning once on the bar during a dance break before jumping back down onto the right spaces. She smirked.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Keni walked into the arcade. He looked around. This was so... foreign to him. He shook his head. As he did so, he caught a familiar sight. He looked over and saw Sophie dancing... quite well, actually. It appeared to be a game, and he saw someone else. Keni walked up to the game, making little noise. Near the end, he chuckled. "Your dance moves were very skillful and graceful. Reminds me of the graceful movements of Capoeira." Keni said, clapping slowly. He shook his head. "You are both very skilled. Sophie, why didn't you tell me you could dance?" Keni added.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:43 am

I smiled at Keni's compliments.
"I didn't really think that you'd want to know," I replied to him.

I smiled at Sarah. Looks like it had been a draw. Lucky for her Sophie hadn't even tried. Doing that kind of stuff was simply natural to her. She shrugged off her bright green jacket and tied it around her waist, only to realize people could now she her neck and that scar. She sighed at the thought and just hoped nobody would notice. After all she was very warm now and it would look weird if she put the jacket back on again.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Sarah smiled at Sophie lightly, leaning against the bar catching her breath. "You are a very good dancer, I was right." SHe replied before turning to stare at whom she assumed was a friend of Sophie's.

"Ah, thank you. But I think Sophie here beat me by a few points." She replied, nodding to the screen where Sophie's score was a few points higher than her own

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Keni nodded at Sophie's reply, before looking at the screen. He saw the two numbers were very close indeed. Keni turned to the other girl. "Indeed, but you are both very skilled. As I said before, it reminds me of the skillful movements of Capoeira, a Brazilian martial art that derives from dance." Keni said. He looked at the machine in much closer detail. He then turned to Sophie's companion. "As for me, my name is Keni Umutemi." Keni said, giving her a martial arts bow.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Holman Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:54 am

Sophie just stood there, not really knowing what to do next. She had been such an idiot to play that game, now something bad would probably happen. And now she coudn't do anything about it.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:02 pm

Sarah Blinked at seeing the bow, but gave a small one of her own, the kind of bow that she saw so many people do while she was here. She smiled lightly at him.

"It is nice to meet you, Mr. Umutemi. My name is Sarah Blackrose."

She responded, standing up straight. She really didn't see how Japanese people could bow so many times a day. She still didn't understand because she was raised and born somewhere else. SHe turned and blinked lightly, staring at Sophie concerned.

"Are you alright? You look as if a monster is going to burst through the window."

She stated. It was a small joke, of course, but she did not mean anything by it. It was natural to say things like that for her. Sarah never grew up to learn about real monsters, she was ignorant about it.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next