Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

LONG NIGHTS (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LONG NIGHTS (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: LONG NIGHTS (open)

Post by Milad Atsiel Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Milad usually had an innate need to comment on anything her siblings said, but this time she decided to stay silent. Partly because she was eating and partly because Eridani's jokes were starting to get on her nerves. She was not nearly as old as he was implying. Quite on the contrary, she was considered quite young on Drapud. Nobody gave her any trouble, not her other siblings, not her children, just Eridani. How did he get to be so...difficult? Her omelet was actually rather good, for being made by humans anyway. She missed the cuisine on her planet, but Earth had sugar and Milad found out how much she liked sweet things.

She rolled her eyes at her brother's complaining. He deserved it for being insufferable. If the human servers were smart, they'd kick him out immediately, then ban him for the rest of his natural life. Maybe he'd upset whomever was in charge of this planet and be exiled, but unfortunately, he wasn't that stupid. Or was he?
"Keep telling yourself that," she said flippantly. "Just keep yourself out of trouble. You'll make the rest of the family look bad, and I know you don't want that."

She felt a little bad that Akiko lost her food, but couldn't bring herself to offer any of her own. Syrup tasted really good. Especially on eggs and food. "Whatever you have in your disintegrating room is nothing compared to my cooking." If he was going to be like that, then he didn't have to stay with her. It was an offer she extended to him out of the goodness of her heart and he spit it back in her face. Loosen up, ha. Nobody ever got anywhere by 'loosening up'. Milad was uptight, she could admit that, and it saved her life many times. Her uptightness caused her to be one of the most powerful demons on Drapud. And where was Eri? Scrambling for their father's affections by looking for a dirty old book. Well, Milad already had Atsiel's affections.

"Eridani, I am your sister, and despite what you think, I do care for you. I am incredibly forgiving of your transgressions, but I am still your teacher, your superior and your elder. You will show me respect and keep your judgments to yourself unless I ask for them. Got that?" she asked with a cool tone.
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2