Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

LONG NIGHTS (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LONG NIGHTS (open) Empty LONG NIGHTS (open)

Post by Eridani Atsiel Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:47 am

Eridani sat in the parlor in a booth that sat six, but he was all by himself. The weekend had just come rolling around and on this Saturday morning he found himself face down on the table arms wrapped around his head to keep the light out. Everything hurt, which wasn't a feeling that he normally he had. He'd been sleeping and sitting in this position since the parlor had opened. Empty glasses of water all shoved to one side of the table. He didn't need sleep like humans needed. Every 14 hours or so they needed to close their pathetic eyes. He could go for days but the longer he went without that precious shut eye the harder he crashed. His head was throbbing. He just wanted to find that book... Feel what it was like to be... He gritted his teeth as his temples throbbed in agony. Raising his index finger up, a gesture so that the human maid... also known here as waitresses, would bring him another water.

As they set it down he lifted his head to drink the water from the straw. He needed to rest and re-hydrate but this was the last place he wanted to do it. In public. This stupid book was going to be the death of him, he could just feel it.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

LONG NIGHTS (open) Empty Re: LONG NIGHTS (open)

Post by Aki Hoshikita Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Aki wasn't particularly happy that she already had some homework at the start of the semester, but at least it was doable. She didn't quite feel like studying in the dormitories though, so she thought it would be a nice change to study at her favourite Crown Fruit Parlour. There was always a booth to study, and they didn't mind as long as you bought something and weren't there for too long. She was there at a fairly early hour too, so once she finished, she could pretty much have the rest of the weekend to relax.

"Hello~ Just for one please~" the red-head told the waitress cheerily and then followed her to a booth. As she walked, she noticed a very familiar face in one of the booths. Oh no. It was that guy from the first day! The mean jerk who wouldn't admit he actually did something wrong...

And he was in her class... just her luck, but hey. She'd manage. Either way, the Eridani did not look too well, sitting there. He had seen better days. Maybe he picked on the wrong person and got what was coming to him! Probably not, but it was still a satisfying thought.

Aki then sat down at her booth, with a menu in hand. Well... it was still morning and she hadn't had breakfast yet... "Oh, can I have the brunch special with an orange juice please?"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 am

Eridani heard a familiar voice. Not one that he was used to but it was familiar none the less. He turned his head to look out to the door, seeing the red head. At first it didn't seem like he card, rolling his face so it was squished against the table, his eyes closed. Looking like he was dozing off again. He really didn't want to be here but his body had just crashed on him, a downfall of being able to stay up so many hours without a wink.

As she ordered his ears twitched slightly. Brunch. Orango Juice. Hmmm. Using what strength he had he sat up and slid out of his booth. Falling to the floor but getting up like it was natural to do just that. A hand meagerly dusted himself off as he went to the red heads booth and slid in on the opposite side, setting his head back down. As the glass of orange juice came Eridani took it with a hand. Placing one end of a bendy straw in his mouth and the other arcing up into the glass. Where he began to suck the drink down. Luckily for her the straw only entered the glass about half way because of the awkward angle it was at.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 am

The red-head was about to crack open one of her books until she heard decently loud thud. Peering out from her booth, she saw that it was Eridani, looking as though he had just fallen onto the floor. However, he got up and then sat right across her from.

Nooooooooooo

"What." Why? What. How. Ugh. "What are you doing here." she asked giving a quizzical look. However, it was more than just that. He had taken her orange juice. "Hey! That's mine! Order your own," Aki then quickly grabbed the glass before he could rink anymore.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Milad Atsiel Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Milad was really enjoying her time on Earth. She had a very important job on Earth, being the instructor of the many Earth children and molding their minds so that they could become one of the many drones of this planet. Of course, she wasn't as important here as on her planet, but she could adjust. One thing Milad really liked about Earth was the restaurants. That was why she was in Crown, to get food that never tasted as well when cooked at home.

Milad had entered and found a nice private booth when she smelled something. Something smelly, like a smelly smell of something that... smelled. Plus it was familiar smelling. There was the distinct smell of barely washed humans of course, but something sharper was there. It reminded her of her daughter or maybe her father. That only meant one thing; one of her siblings were there and Milad was pretty sure it was Eridani. She was supposed to be undercover, but maybe she could get him to trust her and reveal whatever he ended up learning about the Grimiore. Plan cemented, Milad walked over to his table and shook her head. "You know Eridani, if you wanted something, I could always get it for you," she sighed.
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:51 am

Groaning as the drink was pulled away from him, the sound of air being sucked threw the straw continued as he hope that she'd put the straw back in the drink and let him finish the delectable juice. It was no use as she told him to get his own. This girl was so prude. Sitting up in the booth, his head looked like it was swimming. His eye lids were heavy. "I'm enjoying my time here and to be honest its none of your business." The straw dropping from his mouth to the table as he spoke. Reaching feebly for the glass of orange juice, fingers opening and closing.

Maybe it was the fact that he was recovering still or maybe it was because he didn't really expect to see this person on Earth. Eridani's ears twitched at the sound of his name, two and two didn't add together right away. His mind still groggy. Casting a lazy, uninterested glance to the older red head. "That's great and all but I don't really ca..." You could see it in his features, it dawning on him who he was speaking to. His eyes got big and he slid over in his booth to make room for her. "I... Wasn't expecting to see you here... Milad." He knew who it was, even though he didn't know her all that well. There wasn't anyone under Atsiel's reign that didn't know who she was. Eri knew that if he were going to become prestigious he'd need to 'attempt' to stay in her favor. "You're looking... Well." Shooting a sideways look to Aki before looking back to his sister out of the corner of his eye.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:26 am

"It is my business when you decide to mooch off of me," she said, sipping her orange juice and giving him a glare. He did look exhausted, so she felt a bit bad for him, but still. At the very least, he could've asked.

As her food came, she also kept a firm eye on him. "Also, my question is more, why are you sitting here with me?" she thought he said he'd leave her alone after the first day.

Suddenly, Eri's confidence seemed to drop when a beautiful older woman appeared near her booth. Who was that? She was sure she had seen her before...

"Do you two know each other?"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Milad Atsiel Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:10 am

Milad raised an eyebrow as her brother addressed her so flippantly. Did he really think he was so much better than she was? She, who conquered kingdoms and crushed everyone in her way, all while looking deviously beautiful. Luckily he seemed to catch himself in time and she held back a smirk as his face slackened in shock. She gracefully sat down and crossed her legs before observing him. Eridani looked so tired, like he hadn't slept in days. He must really want that Grimoire if he was willing to forgo sleep for it, though Milad thought it was less the book and more what he wanted from their father. "I've been here the whole time," she said briskly, checking her nails. "That's because I've slept, or else I'd look as terrible as you do." Yes, loving and caring older sister role cemented.

Then Milad looked at the girl whose drink her brother stole. Human obviously, though she smelled a bit off. Well Milad brushed it off, everyone in this city smelled a little off. She was nothing special though Milad noted that their hair were similar shades of red. She looked familiar, like Milad had seen her somewhere more than once. She looked to be about Eridani's age and knew him, so maybe she was a student at Tengoku-Teki. "My name is Milad Atsi-Agares," she said. She nearly forgot women took their husbands' names on this backwater planet. "I'm his sister. That reminds me... Eridani, guess who has a job as your new instructor?"
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm

"I'm not mooching off of you, you left it out for anyone to come by and have so I did." Eridani rolled his eyes, was this girl really that dense? "Because you were offering your drink. That's why I did it." The demon ignored the food but reached out and snatched the orange juice, slamming the rest of it back before standing up and holding it up over his head. "This drink. ANOTHER!" And threw the glass on the ground to show his pleasure with the fruity drink.

Slinking back into his chair like nothing had happened he just nodded, folding his arms over his chest. "Know OF each other is probably the correct term." Yeah, he was still tired but he wasn't going to nod off to sleep right here. "I've been sleeping. Here." The younger demon retorted, not looking at Milad but staring directly at Aki the whole time. It slowly sunk in as she asked him who was going to be a new instructor and he rubbed his eyes. "I'm transferring to Kongbai."

"Where is that drink I ordered." Glancing down at the shattered glass and melted ice on the floor. These humans were so weird. The looks that their table was getting from employees and customers alike. "You both have red hair. You should both get along. Talk about split ends and other stupid things." Rambling on because his drink wasn't coming and he now had two of his sisters to deal with. He'd shame them. Oh how he'd shame them.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 pm

"Where the heck did you draw that logic from!?" It was served at her booth! She ordered it! "I was not offering you a drink! I was ordering it for myself! Why would I offer you one? You're nothing but a meanie jerk who is apparently delusional as well,"

Aki was surprised when the older red-head mentioned that she was Eridani's sister. But... she's so pretty! And poised! And now she knew why she seemed so familiar... she was one of the faculty members at Tengoku-Teki. Wait, did that mean...

"Oh! Are you are homeroom teacher?" she asked politely with a smile before taking a bite of a sausage on her plate. Hopefully she wouldn't be too hard. She knew that they were getting a new teacher since the other had to leave on uncertain circumstances, so it was good to know that they had replaced her so soon.

The red-headed teen then jumped slightly as Eridani threw the glass on the floor like this was some kind of fantasy movie. "Ah! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Milad Atsiel Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Though her face was impassive, Milad was very amused. Watching the human and Eridani interact was better than the dramas the humans showed on daytime television. The story was nearly the same as well, boy meets girl, boy is a jerk to girl, girl retaliates, they fall in love, someone almost gets stabbed and then they live happily ever after. Milad expected nuptials in the near future, even if his wife to be was a human. Milad always did want to study quarter-demons. Of course, then her brother ruined everything by smashing the glass against the ground. The human, who Milad figured was one of her students-to-be, reacted accordingly but Milad just sighed. "The people here don't respond to that Eridani. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they make you clean that up and pay for it," she said nonchalantly, already knowing that most likely, she'd have to take care of it.

Knowing his comment was going to go right over the girl's head, Milad looked at her and smiled primly. "I'm a bit older than he is, so we aren't that close. By the time he was born, I was already married, with children and had an established career. I've missed my little brother so of course I'd jump at the chance of being his teacher." Really, she wanted to see how someone as young, inexperienced and immature as Eridani could defeat Fitz with little to no trouble when even their father had trouble with him. Along with searching for that dusty old book. She rolled her eyes and bit back another sigh. He was harder to deal with than her daughter and her daughter was going through those times. "It's Kouhai and I don't see how that'll work since I'm your legal guardian as of yesterday, or did Father not tell you?" It was a low blow and Milad knew it.

The rumors about him being unmanageable and an entitled brat were certainly proving to be true. Milad almost wished one of her other siblings had gone to look for something that was most likely destroyed anyway. She had more important things to do, like plan her husband's demise and hostile takeovers and what to get Senna for her 147th birthday. "Astute observation dear brother. Nice to know those tutors haven't gone to waste. Again I am Milad, though I suspect you should get used to calling me Mrs. Agares. I must apologize for Eridani, he is very....unique."
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:20 am

Eridani gaped at Akiko as she lied about him in front of his older sister. "I specifically heard you say. 'Whoever wants to sip from this drink. Come do so.' I heard you say it." Mimicking Akiko with precision. Waving his hand in the air with a shake of his head, "Whatever. It doesn't matter." It did matter. This girl was going to soil his good name if she kept it up like this. His eyes narrowed and he snorted unhappily. "I watched her beat someone up and take their book the first day of school, Milad." Eridani knew he had done that but he really didn't care. He could lie with a straight face with the best of them."I'm ordering a beverage. Nothing is wrong with me." His eyelid twitching.

"They can clean my butt." Sinking into his booth seat like a twelve year old. "I was doing just fine by myself. You can go home. They'll find a new teacher." Acting as immature as he was, the gears in his head were turning. He had a hunch as to why his sister was here and was going to do his best to keep things a secret from her, but he couldn't lie that she could be useful. Milad's words didn't seem to register at first, like milk into dry cereal. It slowly soaked in. Sitting back up, his mouth opening and closing like a fish stranded on land. Trying to find something to say, to yell. "NO. His hands gripped the side of the table, fingers digging in as his anger flickered. With a deep breath his apparent breakdown just vanished. "Fine. Just know I won't be staying with you." The demon had his own place. It was shoddy at best but it allowed him to work.

"She's an old hag, Akiko. Don't let her looks deceive you." His nose wrinkled, thinking about beating the crap out of himself to come to school black and blue. What would they think about his 'legal' guardian then. Ha. "I'm not calling you by that horrid name." Eridani never liked Agares. Though he hardly knew his sister he liked it even less that she was married to Agares. "Akiko here is a real trouble maker, Milad. You're gonna need to keep an eye on her. Should just give her detention right now."
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:49 am

Older sister who is already married and has kids? But... she looks so young! Then again, her mother is very similar in that aspect as well. Hmm... she'd really have to find out their secrets... unless it's all just in the genes. "It's very nice to meet you Mrs. Agares," she said with a smile and a slight bow of her head. She was so much nicer than her idiot brother sitting right across from her.

"I never said that. It's all in your head," she replied, but with a bit of surprise because that was a surprisingly accurate mimic of her voice. How did he do that? And why was he spreading all these lies about her!? "I never did that! You were the one who tackled Ichigo and grabbed his book! I was trying to get you to stop it!" she replied, her face going a bit red with anger. "That's why I threw my shoe at you!" He was honestly the worst! She'd never met such a guy before! And hopefully, she would never have to meet another one like him. Why was he so terrible? Such bad manners...
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Milad Atsiel Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Surprisingly he was very good at mimicking Akiko's voice, seeing as he must have only known her for a few days at once. What made her so interesting to Eridani? It couldn't be the vague resemblance between her and Milad, Eridani had never seen Milad's human form until today and besides that they looked nothing alike. It seemed so weird that out of all the humans Eridani could possibly bother, he bothered the one who threw a shoe at him. Things certainly started to seem more and more like a soap opera. "Akiko seems like a nice enough girl Eridani. You shouldn't take advantage of her generosity." She highly doubted Akiko said anything of the source or beat someone up for a book. That sounded like something he would do.

She smiled a smug little smile to herself at his surprise. She had anticipated his reaction and it was funnier than she thought it would be. She enjoyed being in control, no matter who she stepped over. Especially if it was Eridani. "If you say so," she shrugged. "You can stay at... wherever as long as you stay out of trouble." She didn't want Eridani in her house since she would rather it not be messy and smell like butt. They were going to be spending a lot of time in close proximity from now on and she didn't want him in her house too. But, if he did something stupid, she would force him to live with her. A terrible punishment indeed.

Her good mood readily dissipated when her age was mentioned. She just hit the beginning of her prime! She was young, beautiful! She was always mistaken for being Mara's sister! Milad was not an old hag! Well she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing her annoyance. Milad was going to be the bigger demon and let it slide. He was still a baby. Granted, he was a lot taller than she was at his age, but even then Milad was more mature. "It's only while we're at school Eridani. I figured using my married name would be a lot easier than having three Atsiel's running around, don't you think?" she asked. "If Akiko does something against school rules, she'll get detention, though I highly doubt it. Same goes for you, but I actually expect you do be in detention. You can sleep there."
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:37 am

"Whatever." His arms went back over his chest, "Homewrecker." Spitting the accusation out at Akiko who was obviously trying to get him in trouble with his 'Legal Guardian'. Oh, she'd get it later. Not sure how. But she would. The demon closed his eyes for a moment, exhaling slowly. It looked like he was trying to calm himself but he was still tired. Rubbing his eyes with the inside of his palms. I just wanted to sleep and the two of you had to come harass me like I'm some sort of CHEAP DATE." Banging a fist down on the table. "Well. I'M NOT. I demand things. NICE THINGS. Like sleep, and... and..." Eridani reached for the menu, flipping through it quickly until he found something. "HAPPY TIME PANCAKES, WITH A SIDE OF SMASH BROWNS." Throwing the menu down onto the table as a waitress finally brought a glass of orange juice while another cleaned up the shattered glass. It was easy to tell neither was pleased.

"Could you please tell your boyfriend to be quiet and stop breaking the dishes. He's scaring the customers." The waitress asking Aki as she wrote down what Eri had screamed across the Parlor. "I'll be right back with your... pancakes."

"And smash browns." Not realizing he had ordered from the kiddies menu.

"Just keep your beak out of my business." How he wanted to make Milad's house smell like butt and use the bathroom with the door open. That would teach her a lesson she wouldn't be soon to forget. "It's a stupid name. I'm not calling you by it in school so you know." Waving his sister off as she blabbed about detention. "I've got more important things to do."

His energy had leveled out again, a perfect balance between too tired and randomly energetic. "Akiko, would you care to study with me later?" He would ask that one nerd but he wasn't here now, was he?
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 am

Oh good! Their teacher liked her. Hopefully. Mrs. Agares wouldn't be too strict on her. She couldn't help but grin as The older red-head took her side. Ohoho, yeah that's right. Take that Eridani Atsiel.

"Yeah, you shouldn't take advantage of my generosity," she placed her chin onto the palm of her right hand and then looked at the brunette with a slightly smug smile on her face. Finally things started to work out for her.

Of course, her smile soon left when she heard the waitress call Eridani her boyfriend. Her face then turned a beet red as she looked at the girl. "H-he's not my boyfriend!" Yeah he wasn't bad looking, but his personality was terrible! Who would want a guy like that for a boyfriend! Ugh! She then looked back at Eridani. "STOP BREAKING THINGS. Ask for things politely like a normal person!"

And of course, out of nowhere, for some reason figured it would be a good idea to study together. But... that' what she was supposed to be doing right now! He was distracting her! "Why would I help you with your homework?"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Milad Atsiel Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 pm

'I told you so,' was on the very tip of her tongue, but Milad decided against it. As the elder she had to be more mature and rubbing her intelligence into his face wasn't the best idea. Especially since Eridani looked he was going to fall asleep at any second. A lot like her daughter whenever it was bedtime. Made sense since they were both around the same age. Milad rolled her eyes, as if she would was harassing him. She was showing normal concern like any caring older sister would be. Couldn't he had just crawled back into whatever hole he came from and sleep there? Why a diner? He could even sleep under a bridge. Then the poor waitresses wouldn't have to deal with his outrageous demands that she would have to pay for. "Please give him the Happy Time Pancakes with smash browns," she said to the waitress as apologetic as she could. "And could I please have the omelet with everything on it except mushrooms, with syrup and jam on the side? Thank you." Hopefully Eridani would see how a real request on Earth was done. These humans were so sensitive compared for the ones at home.

She would never admit it ever for the next several hundred years, but once the waitress thought Eridani and Akiko were dating, Milad chuckled. It was not something she did often but the fact that a complete and total stranger saw the same thing she did, well Milad liked being validated. "Your business is my business little brother. Remember that and both of our lives will be easier. So whenever you need help doing assignments, other teachers, rules or with books you need to find, find me and I'll help. Father wants to make sure that you succeed in your endeavors." Since she was being as subtle as a falling boulder, Eridani was sure to know why she was here and who sent her. Though she was glad Eridani shared her dislike of her husband, now wasn't the time to make fun of his name. "Then call me Ma'm. You'll get in trouble if you call me Milad and the whole point of this is to keep you out of trouble," she said, pushing her bangs out of her face. It was times like these she really missed her glasses...Maybe she needed another pair.

Homework? What was this about homework? Wasn't Eridani going to go back into his hidey hole and sleep? Ugh children.
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:15 am

"What generosity, you haven't offered me anything. Nyah." Red tongue sticking out of his mouth at her. His eyes glancing down at the broken glass on the floor that had finally been cleaned up. At least he was going to be fed. Not that he was broke, per say but it was better to uses someone else monetary situation rather than his own. And if his 'guardian' were here, then she was going to treat him.

The demon didn't seem to get why Akiko was freaking out over the waitress telling him to quiet down. "Boyfriend?" He didn't seem to understand the term like the two red heads did. Well the waitress was half right. He was indeed a male. "We're not friends." Turnining his head to cough into his arm. "You mean ask like a wussy." An ear to ear grin that was absurdly fake was suddenly on his face, batting his eyelashes. "Oh. Excuse me. Excuse me. Please oh please could you take my order. That would be so swell. I would just love that if you could do that for me," Making a farting sound with his tongue and gave a thumbs down. "Give me a break. You're all pathetic here."

"Because I asked. We can do it the easy way or we can do it my way. Doesn't matter to me." It really didn't. Though he didn't really plan on studying at all. He wanted to dig for some information. Maybe she knew of some places where he could possibly find a book or something else that was useful. The Grimoire couldn't be the only thing that had been lost to this world.

"Make it quick." Eri watched as the waitress left, obviously irritated that she had to serve their table. "I'll do just fine on my own, thank you. He didn't really care about these 'grades'. Why would he? There was nothing in it for him. His time had to be spent elsewhere. "Father can wait just like he has been." Something he'd NEVER say back on Drapud but if it meant having Milad snoop around, he wished his father had stayed patient. "I'm not going to let you run off with what's mine."

A sharp bark of laughter erupted from him as Milad said he'd get in trouble for calling her by her name. "How about we just don't talk to each other in your 'class'. That sounds fair." Breathing in deeply and exhaling through his nose. "Are you going to eat that. Or are you just going to run that mouth of yours instead." Pointing to Akiko's plate.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:28 am

Well, at least Eridani didn't seem to care (or even know, what the heck) about the implication of the waitress' statement. Well, at least he was right in that aspect; they weren't really friends. At the most, classmates. She then finished off her sausages and started working on the eggs on her plate, worried that even though he got his order, he'd still eat hers.

"Why is everything the easy way or the hard way with you? Ichiro would be a better study buddy with you anyway!" she replied, scrunching up her face a bit. No, she wasn't going to do it. She wasn't going to study with him! He was too annoying! He could even just get a tutor! His sister was their teacher!!

And then the two siblings started talking about their father and that 'book' again. Clearly this was something important. Important enough for Eridani to tackle a little nerd. Aki couldn't help but be a bit curious about it. "Sorry, but what is this book that you're talking about?" she asked tilting her head. Most things of value here were often hidden away, either at the Crystal palace, or in a secret location.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Milad Atsiel Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Well at least her brother had the makings of a good politician. His habit of lying and flip flopping were bound to do him some good eventually. Maybe not now, but eventually. Or on the other hand, it could get him killed. Whichever one came first. Milad loved win-win situations, especially when she had to deal with idiots. Especially ones related to her. Sometimes Milad wondered how she became so successful. There were so many idiots and fools in her family, it gave her a headache. "I didn't know you could be so polite Eridani,” she said with the least amount of sarcasm she could muster. Milad would rather deal with her husband than deal with Eridani. She should have asked her father to give this assignment to someone else, but he was so insistent that it had to be someone he trusted, and apparently the only one on ALL of Drapud he could possibly trust was Milad. How annoying.

She wanted to tell him what boyfriend really meant on this planet, but if she, masquerading as a twenty-something married woman, knew more about human teenage customs, then there was no hope. At least he realized they weren’t friends. She really hoped his stupidity wouldn’t cause them to get kicked out of this establishment, because Milad was really looking forward to taking Senna here. She could brighten any room with her adorable face. "He can, can he? I’ll be sure to tell him you said that then,” Milad said. "Please, I’ve already proven myself time and time again, all before you were even born, Eridani. I don’t need anything of yours.” That came out with a bit more venom than she set out, but really, Milad didn’t need a dusty old book to make her father see her worth. She’d done it when she gave him the throne, she’d done it when she took over all of those territories for him, she’d done it when she married that buffoon she called her husband. What would a book do?

Milad had almost forgotten Akiko was even present, but she directed her attention to the girl as soon as she remembered. "Eridani thinks that finding a book will earn him our father’s love and affection,” she said, not even caring if she was saying too much. As long as their demonic natures remained a secret, everything was fine. And who knows, Akiko was born on this planet, she knew what to expect, maybe she could point Eridani in the right direction. "You will show me respect in public Eridani. I could you’re your life very hard if I were so inclined.”
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:04 am

"Well Ichiro isn't here isn't he?" So it was tough luck for her. THEY WERE GOING TO STUDY. He could easily sense her repulsion by the way she scrunched up her face. Yeah, that was really attractive. Human girls were so stupid. "So we'll just be studying once we're done here. That's that." This funniest part about this was that she actually thought. That. She. Had. A. Choice. It was cute.

Drumming his fingers on the table as he waited for his food. This was ridiculous. He must have been waiting at least ten minutes. They were probably biased because he was sitting with loud mouth Akiko and his ugly sister. Ugh. He rolled his eyes. Sometimes the wheel of karma was truly spinning against him.

He was quiet for a moment as he tried to think of a respite, finally opening his mouth to fire  back. "If you really want to look childish in front of father, go ahead. But I'm not worried. You're pretty senile so I'm sure that you'll forget this by tomorrow. I'm worried how you'll even get home." He wanted to slug Milad in the shoulder as she flapped her gums about him, spreading her lies. "Father is an avid collector." That's all he would say about that.

Eyes lifting up to gaze at the waitress as she made her way over to them with a plate, the waitress set the omelete down in front of Milad before starting to make her way back to the kitchen. Mistake. Eridani looked like he had just been served the most personal insult. Once the waitress disappeared back into the kitchen, he was digging his fingers into the table again. "What the FRICK. Where are MY Smash Browns?!" Throwing a childlike tantrum. "What have I done to even deserve this."
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:58 am

Aki's let out an exasperated sigh. He was clearly not going to leave her alone today, so it was best if she just complied for now and try to make it as painless as possible for herself. "Fine! But you'd better be useful for this study session, alright? If not, I'm just going to go home. And there are no boys allowed at the dorm," There! At least the red-head felt like she had a bit of control over the situation.

Then the two siblings continued to talk about their father and his wishes. He must've been a very important businessman or something, or else they wouldn't be talking about him the way they did. Was Eri the bratty son who has yet to prove himself in order to take over the company? And his was a collector of books? This sounded like it was straight out of a manga.

"What is the name of the book? Crystal Tokyo has a lot of great archives and libraries. I'm sure you can find a copy," she said optimistically. Of course, she wasn't sure why she wanted to help the brunette. But maybe if she did, he would get out of her hair. She took another bite of her pancakes.

She then winced a bit when Eridani started to yell and stomp his fists on the table as though he were one of her little brothers. "Yelling and being all around quite unpleasant to the waitress probably doesn't help your chances being served right away,"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Milad Atsiel Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:28 pm

As Milad watched the two interact, she wondered how she was going to include this into her report. Maybe their father would be proud that his son was following in his footsteps. Soon, Eridani will have many children by many different women too. Maybe he'd even have a harem of human women at his beck and call. She wasn't sure how much of an accomplishment that'd be, since humans were lower than dirt back on Drapud, but she'll take what she can get. "Is that the best you can come up with? Senile jokes? I'm not that old,” she said. He was probably just jealous cause he'd never reach her age without crumbling into dust. She still had her youthful glow.  

Avid collector. Nice cover. Maybe he was smarter than she thought. She took her omelet with a muttered thanks to the waitress, and poured syrup all over it. He never did get over her childhood sweet tooth. Everything tasted better with melted sugar on it. "Yes Eridani, what's the name of the book? Maybe it's in the libraries and archives. You don't have to go around beating up boys that are smaller than you are," she mocked, taking a bite of her omelet. Haha, he didn't get his smash browns. The waitress had the right idea by just leaving.

"You didn't get your smash browns because you're a public menace. Keep acting like that and you'll get kicked out."
Milad Atsiel
Milad Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:56 am

"I'm useful in anything I do." No boys allowed. Well rules didn't apply to him. That was for sure, he did as he pleased. Grades weren't on his list of priorities by any means but he did want to pick this girls brain. Maybe she would know something useful.

Eridani looked about the parlor as she asked the name of the book. Truth be told he wasn't going to give the true name of the tome as it would seem absurd, that and he had not even the slightest clue of what the book would be called here in this human realm. "That's what makes it difficult. I only know that it exists. As do others, so its important that I find it in a timely manner. Maybe you cans show me one of these archives later." He had all intentions of tearing through the school library, and perhaps even the rival schools library as well. There was no doubt that he sense magic within the school premises, but if it had anything to do with the book he had no way of telling.

"They're the ones being unpleasant. They should be fired immediately." Rubbing his nose with a knuckle, "That's what an old hag would say." Eridani fired right back to his sister without missing a beat. "And for the third time, I didn't beat him up. I was merely questioning him. Had I meant him harm, he would not have been able to return home on his own."

"As if I care. I have rations in my room." His crumby one room apartment which he had specifically sealed via incantations to keep his work safe and the nosy (i.e. Milad and Nixie) out. "Both of you need to loosen up. Have either of you EVER raised your voices higher than a whisper before. I have a feeling you two will get a long great this year. Two cooped up pigeons too frightened to fly from their cage even though its gate hangs wide open." Normally he wouldn't be this bold but the irritation from no food and the lack of sleep was starting to wear away at what little manners he had in the first place.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:39 am

He was getting to be way to unbearable by this point. "You know what, just eat the rest of my breakfast, I'm not that hungry anymore anyway," the red-head replied as she crossed her fingers together. He was such a brute and always complaining, she honestly just wanted him to keep quiet for a little while. Get that, maybe he'll let her go without studying. That would be nice.

"Well, there is one at Tengoku-Teki and one at Kouhai... then there are of course the ones at the Crystal Palace, and the giant public library in Central Tokyo," she replied. This sounded like a very elusive book. Also, how crazy must your father be to send his children to a new city and new school just to find a book? Sounds a bit obsessive. Also, why wasn't he doing it himself?

"I'm quite content with not loosening up and just being quiet and polite, thank you very much," she said with a little frown. All he needed to do was just not be mean. Was that really so difficult?
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next