Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

Spring Leaves [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Spring Leaves [Open] Empty Spring Leaves [Open]

Post by Aki Hoshikita Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:28 pm

"No waaaaaaaait!" a red-head called out and raced towards a shuttle bus that just left the stop. Ugh! Darnit! Why... WHY did the the dormitory have to be at the bottom of the hill? Wouldn't it have made sense to have it right beside the rest of the school buildings? Sigh... looks like she'd have to go by foot. Talk about a pain.

Well, it wasn't a particularly long walk actually. 10-15 minutes tops, but... it was just such a pain to walk up. She should've chosen Kouhai like her father had suggested. Right near the beach, great scenery, but nope! She chose Tengoku-Teki, which was beautiful also... it was just a steep trek upwards to it was all. Perhaps this was their initiative to keep their students in shape. She was pretty sure she was getting stronger thighs already. Regardless, Aki was quite excited, it was the fresh start of a new school year after all.

She just wished it hadn't started with her missing the shuttle. She still had time though before the opening ceremony!
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Spring Leaves [Open] Empty Re: Spring Leaves [Open]

Post by Eridani Atsiel Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:27 am

As the shuttle pulled away, a young male stood where the doors had been. They had even opened and then closed on him when he didn't get on. Where he just stood and stared into the shuttle, looking at the bus driver and the other various students on board. Tired of trying to coax him onto the shuttle, the driver just went on his way. Leaving the boy to stand and watch as the shuttle drove off. He stood there for a moment in silence. It wasn't until he appeared sure that the bus wasn't coming back that he began his ascent up the stairs to the top to where his first day of school would begin.

He wasn't far behind the red head, they were wearing the same uniform. That was plain enough to tell and though the school were at the top of the stairs and it was pretty obvious where to go, he seemed to be using the girl as a lead to make sure he knew he was going int he right direction. He had his bag slung over his shoulders and under one arm he had a book, bound in leather with what looked like a medieval emblem on the front, red and black. The symbol almost looked barbaric in a way but the guy seemed content to carry it. He wasn't much taller than the red head either, with brown hair and pale blue eyes. He had glasses hanging from the pocket of shirt, it was hard to tell if he NEEDED to wear them all the time or maybe he just had contacts in.

The hand that didn't carry the book was shoved inside his pocket as he stayed at a steady distance away from the girl. Using her to make sure he was going in the correct direction.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:42 am

As Aki walked up the steps of the hill, she heard footsteps behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she noticed a boy with the same high school uniform as hers. His face didn't seem familiar, so it was entirely possible that he was a new student. Well, it was important that she introduce herself, now wasn't it? Especially if he was shy. Grinning widely, she walked down a few steps towards the boy.

"Hey there! All ready for the first day of school?" she asked brightly. "I don't think I've seen you before, are you a new student? Or maybe we've just been in different grades, ahaha,"

As they continued to walk up the stairs she took a good look at the boy. He was certainly quite tall, at least compared to her. Well, compared to a lot of people really. Other than that, he seemed like your pretty typical student. Brown hair, blue eyes, looked like he may play sports or something. His face was pretty serious, though maybe it was because it was so early. What was unique though was the book that he was carrying under his arm. It was leather bound and European looking, like something you'd see in a fantasy story. Or a table top group.

"Oh, that's a really cool book you have there. Is it for a class?" Well, if anything it looked like a book those Dungeons and Dragons guys played after school. Maybe he was their DM or something. Well, she shouldn't judge. She supposed there was some appeal playing those games.

"Oh! I'm Akiko Hoshikita by the way! But you can just call me Aki,"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:00 am

She seemed to taken by surprise as the girl turned around, approached him and even TALKED to him. His free hand shout out of his pocket and fumbled with his glasses for a moment, holding off on putting them on. "Uhm. Yeaaa. This is my first day here. I moved here from Kyoto over the summer. Well my family did. I had to come with them. His voice was extremely nasally, and he finally put his thick, coke bottle glasses with the swirls in them. He laughed at his own bad joke, not really laugh. It was more of a snort, like inhaling snot. As they spoke someone else began to make their way up the steps, slow and grudgingly.

"Class? Haaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Aaaaaaaaaaaahh. Of course not. This is the history of my World of Warcraft guild, you've probably never heard of it. I'm the top Druid on my server and am ranked 5th in the REAL world. Showing her the book with the Horde symbol on the front. Through his nasally voice, he was beaming with pride. Maybe this wasn't like his old school. His old city. Here girls actually talked to him. Maybe now he'd finally get a girl friend. "I'm Ichiro but you can call me Koi. After my Druid. He adjusted his glasses, them flashing in the light of the sun.

The sound of someone running up the steps could be heard, and if anyone dared to look they'd see a tall brunette with brown eyes, dressed in the bumble bee outfit just like them a necklace bouncing around on his chest as he darted up the steps. It looked like he was running... Right toward them? This student was in a dead sprint, taking three steps at a time. As he got closer he wasn't slowing down. Ichiro turned to look and as he did he got speared from a diving tackle from the other, larger boy. Who got ontop of the nerd and ripped the book out of his arms. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS. WHAT IS THIS SYMBOL. Slapping the poor kid in the face and thrusting the book at him, pointing at the symbol.

Ichiro was coughing, trying to catch his breath after getting the wind knocked out of him. "H-h... Horde... G-... Guild." The taller brunette stopped for a moment, looking at the book. It looked like he was almost in shock. Horde? Guild...? The gears in his head were turning but he had yet to acknowledge the red head. GET UP. The boy got off of poor Ichiro and lifted him up by the collar with one of his hands. "Start talking. NOW. He shook Ichiro, the boy was obviously scared out of his mind. "I p-p-play Horde. M-m-my guild is the... the... the... Yumberry P-p-pirates."

Are you working for Grimclaw? Glaring as he still held Ichiro up, his eyes finally flicked to the red head. "What are you still doing here. Go. Away. Can't you see we're busy? Shooting a glare at the girl as if that would be enough to send her running off. "G-Grimclaw? I-I don't know what you're talking about... OH BY MALFURION STORMRAGE'S BEARD, ARE YOU IN THE CLOSED-CLOSED-BETA OF THE NEW EXPANSION PACK? YOU HAVE TO LET ME PLAY. Ichiro's uniform was torn up and he was cut and bleeding but his demeanor completely changed. As the larger boy dropped him, Ichiro landed on his rump with a thud. "Who are you. Wincing as he finally realized how beat up he was.

The brunette broke his glare on the girl, looked to Ichiro and then to the sky, the book still held under his arm. "They call me, Eridani."
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:51 am

"Ohhh~" So he was a transfer student! He seemed pretty nice, a bit geeky, but hey, wasn't everyone a little bit? He was right though; she had no idea what World of Warcraft was other than one of those MMOs that was still popular after all these years.

"Well, nice to meet you, uh, Koi," she said, as she was about to shake his hand. However, before she was able to do so, the boy was tackled to the ground by a much larger boy, also wearing their uniform.

"Omigosh!" The red-head gasped and she placed her hands over her mouth as the poor nerd was being pummeled. He didn't even stand a chance. "Hey! HEY! Stop THAT! Leave him alone!" Gosh! First day of school and already people were getting bullied! Well, she wasn't going to let that stand!

As the two boys continued to yell about whatever dorky stuff they were yelling about she pulled off her black shoe and threw it towards the tall brunette's head. "How dare you pick on someone smaller and scrawnier than you! That book belongs to him! If you don't stop being such a jerk, I'm going to report you to the principal's office! You can't just go tackling whoever you want!" Eridani, huh? She shot a glare right back at the boy. Yeah, he was taller and clearly in more physical shape that either of them were, but she wasn't going to let him push them around! Who does he think he is? Honestly, some people take these video games way too seriously.

She then looked over at the bruised boy and started walking over to him. "Here, let me help you up. We should take you to the nurse's office before the opening ceremony,"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 am

Ichiro took Akiko's help, dusting himself off and straightening his glasses out as he stood up. Though he had been beaten down his mood was still sky high. "The nurses office? No way, Akiko! I gotta get back, change and tell my guild who I've met. I COULD PLAY IN THE CLOSED-CLOSED BETA!" He was overflowing with excitement, "If I hurry, I'll be able to make it to class on time! I'll talk to you later, Aki!" Ichiro turned and tore off down the steps, much faster than one might imagine a scrawny, nerdy kid could run. Leaving his guild book behind and all.

"I wasn't picking on him, I was interrogating him. He left it. Its my book for now until I can analyze it."All the while, Eridani was rubbing the spot where he had been hit with one of the black shoes. Had that pathetic human girl really thrown that shoe at him. He reached down to pick up the shoe, almost inspecting it like it were some sort of foreign object that he hadn't seen before. "Is the principal your leader?" His attention turned to the red headed girl, she was brave or just really stupid. It was difficult to tell with these humans at times, and without another word he looked like he was about to hand the shoe back to the girl before he cocked his arm and threw it back down the hill. "Fetch."
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:13 am

"Oh uh... okay..." he really should get himself checked. He looks like he's about to collapse from his injuries. He could move surprisingly fast though.

She then looked back at the bully, still trying to stay calm and brave. "Interrogating him!? You're no police officer... not even police interrogate like that anymore! You know what nice people do? They ASK. You were just being plain mean!" she was going to say 'normal', but she didn't want to be completely rude. Though... he clearly was odd.

She then quirked a brow. "The principal is our principal," she didn't know how else to explain it. They just... were.

She was about to take the shoe from his hands, but there it went. He actually threw it. He THREW IT DOWN THE STAIRS.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" her hands reached out into the air, as though she was hoping that her arms could stretch and grab it.

Her eyes darted back at the brunette, her brows furrowed. "Why did you do that!? I am not going down to pick that up! And before you say it's because I threw it at you because I'm a jerk, you were BEATING UP SOMEONE," Ugh! The nerve of this guy! Who did he think he was!?
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:53 am

Eridani stood there, watching her as she laid into him with her words. His face seemed devoid of emotion except for the corners of his mouth that were tugging into a smirk or a smile, doing his best to keep it from breaking out into a full blown smile. Failing to completely hide that he was rather amused by her. "I had to treat him as hostile. I don't know who he is or where he's from. Once I found that he was no threat, I sought him no further harm." Eridani rubbed his chin, mouthing the words that she spoke. 'Principal is our principal'. Treating it as though it were some kind of riddle.

The tall brunette actually chuckled as she yelled, the shoe bouncing down the stairs before finally coming to a rest. "I had to teach you a lesson." He gave a shrug, his eyes looking down at the shoe before slowly wandering back to the red head. "So you're just going to walk around all day with one shoe. That will be a good first impression on all your peers. Ahaha." The demon gave a laugh as he thought about this pathetic human walking around all day like that. They were so humorous. "If I were beating him up, Red, he wouldn't have been able to run back home." As he spoke he flipped open the book that Ichiro had left behind, glancing through the first few pages. "If you're going to go get your shoe, you better hurry. That... Ceremony or whatever starts soon." If the girl actually went back down the stairs to retrieve her shoe, he would follow her down. Not because he wanted to give her company but because she was amusing. Maybe he had found something to get him through these days as he tried to find what he was searching for.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:49 am

"He's a dorky student with a book he made about his online guild," she replied, giving him a quizzical look. "You should've just asked! You would've got the same result with less pain! Heck, he probably would've told you the whole history of his Warcraft thingy,. And you should give that back to him! It's his!"

And now it was decision time. She really didn't want to go all the way back down, but she knew that this guy was going to get it for her, no matter how much she protested. The red-head puffed her cheeks and gave the brunette another dirty look before marching back down the stairs in order to retrieve it.

"Ugh, I can't believe it! The nerve of that guy!" she mumbled to herself. "Here I am trying to help people and I'm the one who has the clean-up that mess. Not fair... ughhhh..." Who WAS he anyway? Clearly not from Crystal Tokyo. If he was, he'd be less of a jerk. Maybe from another town? Another Planet? Whatever it was, he was just plain mean. If there was such a thing as Karma, she hoped it'd hit him like a bag of bricks.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:48 am

"Online guild? Eridani pondered as he kept flipping through illustrations. "He even has... pictures." Eridani continued to flip, as the girl started to walk down the steps, he actually followed her down each and every step. Careful to not lose his footing while he walked along with her. "And if he had been hostile and obliterated me? I don't think so. I honestly don't care about this.... Warg Straft history." This girl could certainly nag ones ear off. She was going to make a terrible wife one day. He gave her a lazy look and shook his head. "I'll return it when I'm sure its unimportant."

"It was rather rude of him to run off like that." He figured that she must have been talking about the guy that had took off running and left his book behind. There was no way she would have been talking about him, was there? "What mess?" Eridani closed the book with a loud thud, tucking it under his arm. As they walked he went to pluck the glasses off of her face and place them on her own. "Why do you wear these, anyways?" Twirling them between his index finger and his thumb. Peering through the lenses at one point, he looked thoroughly surprised and turned his head away, holding the pair of glasses back out to her. "Something is wrong with you."
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 pm

"Crystal Tokyo hasn't had anyone 'hostile' that they couldn't handle for years," she replied as she continued to walk down the stairs. "The most that kid could of done to you was softly nudge you in the shoulder. Or are you one of those roleplayers who take these games way too seriously?" Nerds sometimes... they'd get so obsessed that they didn't have powers like some of the knights and senshi here and then go and try to do the same things, thinking they'd get no repercussions.

She rolled her eyes as she heard the tall brunette continued to take no responsibility in his actions. "I was talking about you. You need to be nicer. And... hey! Give those back!" Was that just the kind of thing he did!? Take people's stuff without asking?? He was worse than her brothers and they were 9-years-old!

"Why else would I wear them? Because I'm a bit near sighted," Her vision wasn't the worse, especially compared to Ichiro, but things were still fairly blurry to her. Once he held them back out to her, she shot him a dirty look and place them back over her eyes. "You're one to talk. Why are you following me anyway? I don't have anything you want. You might end up late for the opening ceremony as well," she finally saw the shoe upside down on one of the stairs. With a sigh of relief, reached over and grabbed it and then sat down, adjusting it to her foot.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 am

"And it's that kind of lenient attitude that have caused ancient civilizations to crumble from within." Eridani just shrugged as the kept defending the kid, "Was he your mate or something. You won't stop blabbing about it. If he is you should probably find someone stronger." Talking about it rather casually as he strolled down the steps with her. "Roleplayer? Uhh." Roleplayer, was that a type of human? His eyebrow cocking as he looked at the red head. This was definitely something he would have to write down for a future reference.

"No you weren't. You weren't talking about me." Letting her take her glasses back without harassing her much more. Just yet. "I don't know. Maybe you want to look dumber than you already do. I'm not you." Waving his hand around and pointing down the horizon as far as he could see without buildings getting in the way. "Sight isn't near. Don't put distance on vision." Rolling his eyes, just how stupid were the humans on this planet. They must have stolen all these buildings from somewhere else.

"Who else is going to show me where my classes are?" Blinking at her like she knew the whole time she would be showing him around. "I really don't care about the ceremony. It's probably some stupid happy, dancey thing. And some dumb speech about how this year will be better than the last and can't look forward to seeing us all grow." Rambling on as his eyebrows furrowed, he hadn't been on earth long but he'd seen a few tv episodes... A movie or two. Trying to learn about what 'highschool' life was like.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Needless to say, Aki's face went red, mostly because she knew that the boy didn't mean 'mate' in terms of a friend or chum like they mean in England. "Of course not! And how even says the term 'mate' anymore!?" What a weirdo.

The red-head quickly stood up and started to walk back up the stairs, only to hesitate for a slight moment when she heard Eridani's next statement. She quickly put her hands on her the frames of her glasses. But... but they were the COOL kind! She made sure that they suited her face just fine and... her face was okay wasn't it? She knew it wasn't the prettiest, but it certainly wasn't ugly was it? Ugh! He just had a way with words, didn't he?

"Don't follow me," she said, looking over her shoulder giving the tall boy a glareof death. Oh god, if he was in her class... this would be the worst year ever. "I am not helping you find your way anywhere. You're a jerk and I don't want to hang out with jerks. Especially ones that tell me that I look dumb you... you... stupid breath!" amazing comeback.

He was right for the most part about the ceremony though; it was just about the principal making some speech about how they should all grow this year. Sadly enough, no dancing.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 am

"Australians." Thank you 'Crocidile Dundee'. Watching that movie had been awkward for him. That guy had almost as many mates as his father did. It was certainly strange. It didn't seem like that was the case with many of the humans here on the planet. Was Mr. Dundee some kind of freak to them? It was truly possible. "I'm not following you, you're showing me." He quickly responded, with a nod of his head. This girl was a bit slow wasn't she. It was probably why she had 'Nears' for her vision and had to wear those dumb things on her face. He'd be sure to try and not catch that disease.

"You're the one that threw the shoe at me. You're the jerk. I haven't done anything to you that wasn't out of retaliation." Eridani blinked as she said his breath was stupid. He'd brushed his teeth last week, how could his breath be stupid? "I'm not the one chasing my shoe down, now am I?" When she wasn't looking she breathed into his hand and brought it to his nose. It certainly didn't smell stupid. Whatever she was talking about, she was obviously wrong. "Either you take me to my classes or I'll follow you around all day long. I don't care." Not like he cared about this school at all. Though he thought he had felt a source of magic, but it wouldn't be the first time that it had been some sort of fluke. Even things that didn't contain much energy could sometimes emit that same feeling. Her just figured that the school with all the people there was what was drawing the feeling out.

"We can do this the easy way. Or the hard way. Either way, its going to be fun for me." The prince gave a bit of a shrug. Not really caring, he was going to win no matter the situation. It wasn't like he had any stake in this 'school'.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:59 pm

"I threw a shoe at you because you were hurting someone else!" she retaliated. She was not going be the bad guy in this situation.

Regardless, this guy seemed like he was dead serious about not leaving her alone until he found his classes. And she didn't want to deal with this guy the whole day. Just 15 minutes with this guy was enough to drive her up the wall already. She had no idea who he was, other than his name. Eridani... hmmm.... Nope! Never heard of him before.

"Ugh, fine. I'll show you to your classes and the auditorium, just because we're at the same school. But you'd better leave me alone after that, got it?" Sigh... so all the compromise was really on her side. "Follow me... I guess," she continued up the stairs, hurrying her pace more. Mostly because she didn't want to miss the ceremony, but also because she wanted to spend as little time with this guy as possible. "Are you a second or third year? That'll help me with bringing you to your class,"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 am

"He seemed just fine to me." She was a really bad person. Trying to make him feel guilty for acting within the realm of reason. He shook his head at the girl, quite surprised at her antics. He thought most humans were supposed to be fearing creatures. Perhaps it was the lack of demons that they had gotten out of their place. Just look at what they had managed to create. Eridani looked over his shoulder at the city, it had all gotten out of hand.

"Don't tell me what to do." As she tried to tell him to leave her alone. Now it was guaranteed he was going to do the opposite whenever he had spare time. Hope she had enjoyed her privacy and social life up to this point because she had just committed a grave mistake. "Finally." Smirking as she gave in to show him where his classes were, as she asked him what year he was all he could do was blink back at her. "Uhm. I'm not sure what I am... Here... Its different..." Rolling on with a little lie, acting from a different place was sure to get him out of this.

"What year are you?" Could just copy her, but his class schedule probably said other wise. It was tucked away in his pocket but in all honesty he wasn't sure how to read it or what the numbers and titles meant. Part of the reason he was going to be harassing her. All. Year. Long.
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:34 pm

The red-head let out a sigh. This guy was so difficult... she was beginning to wonder how much of it was intentional and how much of it was just his natural oblivious personality. As she continued to walk up the stairs, she figured she should answer at least that simple question. It was the polite thing to do, even if the guy seemed kind of rude and mean.

"I just started Year 2," she replied, looking over her shoulder for a moment. "It's a three year high school, if that helps you figure out what year you're end. Wait... how old are you?" that would just be the easiest probably. He could be a really tall 15 year old after all.

Eventually, the two made it to the top of the hill, the beautiful campus in front of them, with a number of other students making their way to the auditorium. Well, at least they weren't late. She still had time before it started. "Our building is just over there," she pointed to a large building with a bell in the centre.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 am

"That's the year I'm in too. My second year." At least that was what he thought. He wasn't entirely sure that was his year, but it did sound familiar when he was setting up everything so he could come to the school. "A hund..." Pausing as he caught himself from finish his sentence, blinking for a second as he composed himself. "Uhhh. Sixteen?" More of a question than a straight answer. Wondering why his age was suddenly important. Was she on to him? DID SHE KNOW SOMETHING. His eyes narrowed as he looked at her. No. She was too dumb.

Eridani had his hands in his pockets as he came to the top of the hill, looking at the school. So this was where he was going to be coming on a daily basis. Great. "Why that building?" Not really understanding why it had to be that one. A slight sneer on his face. "This is going to suck." The whole learning and putting stuff in the brain didn't make much sense to him. Especially things like numbers and letters. Things would have to change. Fighting was important. So was being able to make good food. That was also important. But he doubted humans understood the importance of that. Rolling his eyes as he thought about having to eat the crappy food here on the planet. "When does this whole thing stop. When can I go home."
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Ugh, so this just might mean that they're the same home room. Well, that doesn't mean she'd have to sit beside him or anything. The red-head would just find some space between some other classmates away from this guy.

"I think it's because it's the biggest? The elementary school and junior high tend to have less students I think," Clearly Eridani was not looking forward to this. You know with the whole 'this is going to suck' muttering. "Oh come on, the classes here are lots of fun! And the club activities and the sports~" There was actually a lot of great things and Tengoku-Teki, even if it was on a hill. "Uhh... you mean like... what time? I guess 8am to 3:30pm? Just check your schedule. Or your handbook. Didn't you get a handbook since you're new?" He probably forgot it or threw it away or something like that.

She continued to walk towards the large building, starting to group up with the other high school students. "Come on, you don't want to be late do you, uh... it was Eridani, right?"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:22 am

"I don't like 'class'. I never have." Hedvika could attest to that, surely. Book knowledge wasn't something that he enjoyed doing, sitting and studying while you withered away wasn't a way he wanted to spend his days. Luckily he didn't have to care about his 'grades' while he was stuck here on this planet. There was no point. Not like he would be pursuing a career here on this disgusting planet. "I don't remember getting a 'hand'book." He lied. Eridani had thought it was some dumb thing so he had trashed it the first moment he had got. Books weren't made of hands. And what they gave him was definitely not part hand. It had been disappointing.

"Yeah, Eridani." Just following her as he went to group up with her and the other students. Maybe he'd be able to catch up on his sleep in class.

(( Sorry short ))
Eridani Atsiel
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:17 am

A bully who hates class. That's not all surprising. Well, it's not like she'd be helping him, so she didn't really understand why she would ask. Aw okay, that was mean. She should be kinder, even if this guy wasn't the nicest. She couldn't believe that he didn't see himself in the wrong here!

"I'm sure you got one. Everyone gets one," she replied as she continued to shuffle in with the rest of the students towards the auditorium. "Anyway, that doesn't matter, I'm sure you'll find someone else to help you with that,"
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down