Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

A nice day for a jog// Open

2 posters

Go down

A nice day for a jog// Open Empty A nice day for a jog// Open

Post by Haruka Tenou Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Haruka stood in the room she shared with Michiru looking around the room for something. She had wanted to go out for a jog something she hadn't done in a while. "Michiru have you seen my running shorts!" the blond yelled to the aquanette. She felt something hit the back of her head and she turned in time to see said aquanette giggling at her. She smirked picking the shorts up off the floor and finishing getting ready for her run. Walking to the door she stopped long enough to put on her running shoes and tie them. "I'll be back in a bit." she called into the house so the others knew she was headed out. With that she shut the front door stuck her earphones in and started jogging to the music coming from her MP3 player.

As she went she made a turn into the park. She smirked a few times running past a few places they had been attacked in. Really with all the times they had been attacked in this very park you would think they would all stop hanging out here. She shook her head turning her attention to the path in front of her. Her eyes widened realizing that there was a fallen log in the path. She hadn't realized she had gone that far back in the park. She jumped over it pretty easily without much of an effort. She was practiced she jumped hurdles quit often in track practice. She looped around coming back to the main part of the park before taking a seat on a bench. She wasn't winded yet but she did want to enjoy the day a bit.
Haruka Tenou
Haruka Tenou

Character sheet
Eyes; Hair Color: 2

Back to top Go down

A nice day for a jog// Open Empty Re: A nice day for a jog// Open

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Chibi-Usa was going to the park at little bit, she wanted to pay tribute to the Pegasus statue, it had been its centennial anniversary or being placed there. She bowed to the statue, she really did miss him, even though she wouldn't let anyone know. Though her mother probably already new, she sighed gently, placing a wreath of flowers around his neck, kissing the statues snout. Moving back to the edge she bowed toward the statue again.

Longing at the statue she sighed, wiping a single tear from her eye, she smiled ”I miss you Helios...” she turned away and walked down one of the many paths. Her head lifted toward the sky, she was almost wondering aimlessly. Her mind was in the clouds today, she didn't want to do much, hopefully nothing came up that she had to do. Looking toward a blonde haired female sitting on the bench, she caught her attention, ”Haruka-sama!” she beamed, she hadn't seen the older blonde in awhile. Waving to her she bowed and took a seat next to the older senshi, ”How have you been?” she smiled gently.

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Tenou Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Leaning back against the bench she currently sat on. Haruka closed her eyes against the slight breeze flowing through the park. This peace at first had made her slightly uneasy but she had gotten pretty used to it. Granted she wasn't so used to it that she wasn't ready for anything. No she was still pretty much on guard.

When she heard the voice she all but jumped. OK so maybe not always on guard but this was the first time she had almost jumped. "Hello Small Lady." she said opening her eyes to look at the girl. "I've been pretty good." she said "how about you?" she asked looking at Chibi-Usa.
Haruka Tenou
Haruka Tenou

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Chibi-Usa admired Haruka also, she was feminine but so strong at that, she wished she could be part of all the senshi. She really held so much respect for all of them, keeping her bright smile, she answered, ”I am alright, working on school and all!” she looked out toward the side walk on the park, ”We haven't seen you in awhile, are you and Michiru working on something special? Or do you guys sense something?” she knew the Outers could sense things better then the inners, even now after so many years. It was possible because their planets where much further out but it was always seemed to be them to sense it first.

She looked up to the sky, it was so peaceful and nice, but it was just the calm before the storm, she really was praying that this could not be a gut feeling, lowering her head to look at the hands she had clenched in her lap, her mind was running, ”There was an incident at the school, a youma attacked.”

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruka Tenou Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:13 pm

Haruka watched the girl out of the corner of her eye. She really hadn't changed all that much from the first time she had met her. "that's a good thing." she said with a chuckle. She really wasn't sure how to answer the girls question. She had sensed a threat but she hadn't been sure if any of the others had or not. She would have to talk to Michiru more about it when she got home. "We've been a bit busy with things lately." The blond said not wanting to worry anyone until she was compleatly sure what it was the wind was trying to warn her of. It was the main reason she had gone out for that jog to begin with. It was also why she was sitting here enjoying the breeze at the moment instead of heading back home and finishing her run.

Haruka had yet again managed to lose herself in thought but her head snapped over to the girl when she heard what she said next. A youma at the school? OK so maybe that warning did have something to it. "I've been sensing something I don't know if any of the others have." she said with a sigh. "I'm planing on talking to Michiru about it when I get home tonight." she said. looking at the pink haired girl. "is everyone all right? was anyone hurt?" Their was a reason she had always been so serious about her mission it wasn't just because she wanted to be cruel no far from it.
Haruka Tenou
Haruka Tenou

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Chibi-Usa kept her gaze across the park, letting the breeze just wash over them. She really wasn't sure what to say, she still was uneasy around Michiru and Haruka, but they were all part of the same class. She shook her head slightly, trying to go over ideas and thoughts, but everything seemed a bit fuzzy right now, but that probably because she didn't eat again that morning. She was just glad to have the day off school. She looked over at the light haired female for a moment, she seemed to be in a trance which to Chibi-Usa was unusual but some times they all had their bad days.

She shrugged slightly, ”I think so, no one was hurt that I know off, but there are so many people in that school I am not sure. she tapped the bench slightly, ”Well the Head Mistress didn't seem too well, the youma did through her back quite a ways, but she disappeared after that so I am not sure, I should ask that Nurse...” she thought for a moment before looking back across the park, ”I am sure the others felt it also, you all usually feel it first and better then everyone else, other then Rei, but I haven't seen anymore much recently.” she sighed a bit shrugging.

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down