Destination: Moonlight
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

Meet, Greet & Eat (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meet, Greet & Eat (Open)

Post by Eridani Atsiel on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:40 am

Eridani set his tray down with a dull thud at one of the empty tables. Rolling his eyes as he looked down at the plate, pushing his food from one side of the plate to the other. Setting the 'Warcraft' book down beside the tray, he would give it back whenever he saw that nerd again. The book was completely useless to him but it was intriguing none the less, a whole history of some 'guild' that didn't actually exist, from what he put together. Sighing some as he pushed the tray away from him right as someone with big swirly glasses sat across from him. "So I told my guild all about what happened. They're so excited, they haven't been this excited since the time when we ran the Heroic-Ultimate Ice Crown Citadel and got passed the FIRST BOSS." Ichiro said with an excited grin.

Eridani rolled his eyes as he pushed the book back over to the geek. "Here." Drumming his fingers on it as Ichiro took it back, placing the book under his arm as it was much too large to fit in his backpack. "Not going to eat?" Ichiro asked as Eridani just shook his head, pushing the tray to the nerd as well who shrugged and began to chow down. "What can you tell me about these people." Waving his hand to the various students.

Ichiro blinked, not that you could tell through the large, swirling glasses he wore. "ImeanIonlyjsutgotherebutifyoureallywantmetoIcantry." Inhaling deeply, and nodding his head over to an extremely obese male trio. "That are the triplets, they're the Lardbottoms. Their father owns a line of frozen burritos as well as a monopoly on cake icing." Ichiro adjusted his glasses, "They really are fat..."

Motioning to a gang of obvious misfits with torn uniforms and fake tattoos, their leader was a tall, skinny male with a red mo-hawk. Sitting backwards in a chair as six off his goons shuffled about, one of them snorting a green pea up through his nostril. "They're the school bullies, they call themselves 'The Flaming Reds'" Eridani just shook his head and pointed to the door that led into the cafeteria. "Tell me about whoever comes through that door. Entertain me."

The light flashed off of his glasses and he smiled. "Your wish is my command."
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Re: Meet, Greet & Eat (Open)

Post by Nixie Atsiel on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Nixie was finally set up with in the school, they had been complaining all morning about her being a really late entry, all she could do was shrug, but she needed somewhere to stay. Plus there was some rule about her age having to be in school, that didn't make it any better. After sitting in that stuffy office, some of the administration making some commotion, about her missing the opening ceremonies, which she didn't mind at all, but they tossed her the uniform and she cringed.

Walking out of the bath room she sighed, she tried to make do with it, as she entered the class she slupted into a seat in the back. Soon it was lunch time, she supposed that was a plus, she didn't bother with the line of food, she went straight into the lunch room to try and bribe some good food off of someone, as she made her way through the doors, she scanned the area, her shirt was rolled up and ended right under her bust, so her midriff was showing. Her skirt pulled down to her hips, she held her hair up with a yellow bow. This was only a make due for now, as she strolled through the doors, swinging them open as far as they would go, her eyes scanning for her first target.

Nixie Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dune Nazakato on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Earth schools were weird, but Dune liked the given uniforms. Comfy, decent looking, and easy to move around in.  His class load, however, was a pain in the butt!! The so called administrators forgot to mention that the tests he took were going to decide what level of courses he was to take....The deceitful monsters had tossed him into some mid-level advanced section or some horse crap like that! There were, however, two blessings he counted on each and every day since he somehow ended up in the boarding school; lunch and the end of the day bell. While it wasn't the end of the day, Dune was more than happy to catch a break and snag some lunch---or destroy whatever he set his eyes upon.

After a several minute trek through the lunch line, and several dozen bewildered looks, Dune emerged victorious with his spoils of war; three bacon cheeseburgers with a side of chili-cheese fries, a bowl of ramen, something called 'macaroni 'n' cheese' with the most heavenly of meats: BACON, and of course some weird fizzy drink that the Earthlings liked to chug. With his tray loaded full of what was going to last him until dinner, Dune eyed the crowded cafeteria to find a place to sit.

Dune Nazakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:15 am

Eridani perked his eyebrows at the guy piling the food on his tray. Could Cenek even eat that much? "Wow." For a human, that was just... Surreal. He glanced to Ichiro and then nodded his head toward the guy with the full tray. "Well... Based on his stature he must have fantastic metabolism. He's eating as much as the Lardbottoms... Put togehter... Uhhh. Wow." Adjusting his glasses, even lifting a cloth to rub the lenses off, as if he wasn't sure what he was seeing. "HEY!" Eridani waved an arm, trying to catch the attention of the guy. "YOU WITH ENOUGH FOOD TO CLOG THE ARTERIES OF A SUMO WRESTLER. THERE'S A SPOT OVER HERE." Pointing to the seat next to Ichiro.

Eridani sat back down and glanced over the cafeteria, his eyes spotting the girl with her midriff showing. She seemed familiar but he just couldn't put his finger on it. Was that...? Ichiro seemed to pick up who Eridani was looking at and looked at the girl, almost having to pick his jaw up off the floor.  He already had this girl pinpointed. "She's easy. She's just a whor-MPH" cute off as Eridani shoved his hand over the nerds mouth. "Shut up!" He hissed. "You don't want to draw attention to it, that's my sister."
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixie Atsiel on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:51 pm

The dark blue haired female, strolled down the aisle's of tables. She was searching, for food and of course she knew that smell anywhere. Sitting down next to a older male, she smiled and started flirting, before she knew it she had his soda, a few of the other chicks apple slices, a cupcake, and something the called beef jerky. Walking past some red head, his try full of the greasy mess, shaking her head slightly, she moved onto the next table. She was getting bored, but she was forming a plan as she worked around the lunch room, purposely avoid Eridani's table and the surrounding tables, she had to save the best for last.

As she pulled up to the table with a foot ball player, she glanced over at Eridani and his new friends. She was a gossip queen so of course she had to steal the information from these guys and make their girl friends jealous even though she had no interest in them, but she loved seeing the human girl's faces, though she would always twist it on the guy, though how could they not like her? She had it working, she had to make it work all around, easier pray to pick on was the best, she needed information on her brother and why he was here.

Nixie Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dune Nazakato on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:50 pm

There was obviously only one person in the cafeteria with his tray loaded with food and being yelled at; That was Dune! The red head blinked and followed the source of the voice, eyeing Eri and the seat he was pointing out! Well, that was nice of the Earthling! Dune nodded with a grin as he began making his way over to the table, careful to watch out for lost feet and random school bags littering the floor. Like hell he was going to spill his tray...again.... Oh,would those Fatbottoms---er,Lardasses? No,those Lardbottoms would definitely pay for that! All that delicious food lost to the dirty hell spawn floor of the school cafeteria....It was almost enough to make a man cry, but Dune just ate instead.

His tray gracefully drifted down onto the table surface as Dune plopped down next to Ichiro. "Hey, thanks! Kinda hard to find a place to sit every now and then,y'know?" He flashed a friendly grin, all the while holding off the massacre that was about to happen to his unsuspecting lunch. Oh, if only the food was about to find out what was going to happen to it....

"Oh my lord, stop thinking about eating." The voice floated through Dune's mind, derailing the lunch train.

Dune Nazakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:52 am

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. Loads of people, all that." Eridani circling a finger in the air as he watched his sister, wondering just what she was up to. Ichiro seemed slightly uncomfortable and slid over every so slightly to give himself more elbow room, shifting his book from under one arm to the other. "I'm Ichiro its nice to meet you." Eridani shrugged in agreement, looking to Dune. "Eri." Pointing his thumb at himself as he looked to the bowl of ramen and then to his sister. An idea popping into his head, the mischief hinting in his eyes.

"I'm just going to take a little bit of this." Taking the chopsticks, which he still wan't all that great with and began to twirl it, letting the noodles twist on the sticks. When he had a decent sized clump he pulled it from the bowl and over to him. Taking the clump of noodles off of sticks before setting the sticks back on the bowl. He turned so his back was facing the table but he was facing the rest of the cafeteria, eyeing his sister. Looking over his shoulder at Ichiro and Dune he just smirked before pulling his arm back and launching the wet glob of noodles across the lunch room, at his sister and the table she sat at.

If all the good things got to come to an end,
Then we're living in a world where the evil wins.
A lobbyist, a pessimist, a cynical, hypocritic mess.
Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixie Atsiel on Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Nixie continued to wander around the cafeteria, her place slow, but she was getting things and trading them all over. She did not take note of the flying noodles, until they hit her on the chest, her eyes gazing up to the one and only older bother called Eridani. She took the noodles and sucked them up into her mouth giving the male a slight smirking glare, he should have known he wouldn't win this type of game. Excusing herself from the table, with a smile, heading toward Eridani's table, a table full of misfits apparently.

As she moved quickly and quietly, she sat right next to her brother uncomfortably close, ”So why did you tell your sister, that you were here?” she batted her eyelashes slightly, perking an eyebrow at the massive amount of food on the red heads plate. ”Looks like you have enough food for an army, is this your little army, Eridani?” she mused lightly at the thought of humans being Eridani's army, this is why she worked alone, too much money wasted on food that wasn't going to feed herself.

Nixie Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dune Nazakato on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:44 pm

That sonofamother---Eri, apparently, had taken his food...! HIS FOOD!?!?! Did he have any idea as to how much gold Dune had to convert to....paper money(EW) to afford that!? Well...not much, but that wasn't the point---The red head noticed that his ramen was used for mischief. That was definitely acceptable in his book, thus granting this Eri a reprieve. "I have an insanely strong metabolism. That a problem?" Eri's sister deemed it necessary to join them at the table, scooting rather close to Eri. It was...weird, but Dune decided that it wasn't as important as his lunch. The red head just remained quiet as he dug into his food.

Dune Nazakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:47 am

"This is your sister." Ichiro glanced between the two siblings with a tilt of his head. This school year was certainly going to be interesting. The nerd looked to all the food that the guy was going through. Maybe he could be of assistance later in the year. "Have you though about going out for the track team? Adjusting his glasses, his high nasally voice cracking some as he spoke.

Eridani just twitched as his sister sat next to him. He lifted a leg up and put his shoe against her side and pushed her as far away from him as his leg would push her. "Stay. Away." He didn't like his sister that close, it was uncomfortable. For him and those around him he was sure. "Because I thought you were off doing your own thing. Dearest. Sister." Brown eyes looking to the nerd and the human trash can. "Yes they are. The RECONSTRUCTION of ERIDANI'S LEGION." Slamming a clenched fist down on the table before he wagged his finger at Nixie. "I'm sure you know the Legend of the Legion." He hadn't managed to get into Fitz fortress on his own. His legion had been there, though fifty strong when they had entered. Only a handful had remained.

Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixie Atsiel on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Nixie twirled a piece of hair in between her fingers, as she watched her brother push her with his foot, ”You're lucky you didn't just ruin my new uniform, dearessst brother.” she hissed a bit, rolling her eyes, ”Oh please, I doubt these people really could help you fight anything, maybe on those little game things they do, but that isn't as good as a real hunt.” working it groups were for wussies.

Rolling her eyes, she moved over to the red head to sit next to him, ” Maybe we should all go on a hunt sometime, we can see who is better, brother.” Looking at the red heads food again, she looked up at him, ”Are you sure you are going to eat all that? Maybe you rather go get some ice cream instead...” smiling gently, as she leaned into the table. ” You know you rather have interesting eyes and does everyone have red hair here?” she batted her eyelashes gently, her fingers combing her hair gently, she would see if his 'legion' is so wondrous as her older brother deemed it was.

Nixie Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dune Nazakato on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:34 pm

"Track team?" Dune paused for a moment before devouring the first double decker cheese burger, but didn't waste a second before chomping into the second sitting on his lunch tray. "No,I'm gonna become the captain of the Kickboxing Club. Running isn't as fun as a good brawl." He flashed Ichiro a grin, then shot Eri a confused look as he blathered on about him ERIDANI'S LEGION. Then there was the odd topic that Eri's sister brought up; hunting. Huh, Dune had never heard any of the Japanese ever talk about hunting, but then again these two didn't exactly look Japanese. "Bow hunting, or you two take the easy way out and use one of those shawt-guns?" Bi-colored eyes flashed to Nixie, narrowing for the slightest of moments. "Only if you're buying...and me and my siblings all have this condition. It's common where I come from, but the red hair is just me."

Dune Nazakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 am

"They could help me with a lot of things." She wouldn't understand. He couldn't wait until she was forced to be in some of those 'group projects' where she would have to work with others. That would be quite hilarious to him. "ALL your uniforms are new. SCHOOL JUST STARTED." She was so dumb.

Ichiro on the other hand just munched away at his own food, watching the siblings fight. He had attempted to recruit a fellow student to the track team but he had turned out to be rather barbaric. To be honest he hadn't noticed the eyes until Nixie had said something, all of his siblings had those eyes? It was rare enough to see just one person with different eyes but an entire family. He was contemplating as he chewed, so when Eridani grabbed food off his plate and pulled his arm back to throw it at his sister. "Stop flirting with my LEGION!" The demon prince barked out, attempting to throw a greasy chicken leg at his ugly sister.

Lucky for her as his arm was starting its forward motion, it slipped from his hand and went sailing up into the air. Hanging up there for what felt like an eternity before it landed smack in the middle of a Lardbottom tray, sending food flying all over the other Lardbottoms.

Their quadruple chins quivered with anger, one of the standing up the table where they sat creaking with a sigh of relief. "WHO BLIB BLAT" Food flying from its mouth and dribbling down its first chin before getting stuck in a groove of the second chin, never to be seen again. No one seemed to care as the large monstrosity shouted. It wasn't until it picked up its tray and flung its contents across the room that the cafeteria erupted into a massive food fight.

Eridani blinked and reached to grab Nixie and pull her in front of him to deflect a large chunk of sushi that had been dipped in Wasabi. Food was every where. Ichiro getting pegged square in the face with a rice ball, falling out of the chair he was sitting in.

Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixie Atsiel on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Nixie rolled her eyes, ”Maybe if you fed them to the dogs first, so you can get away.” she stuck her tongue out, ”Not from what I heard, they just reuse someone else's uniform from the years before. So that means you are just wearing some old students uniform. I am specially sized so they had to make mine.” was she lying probably but they didn't need to know that, she was sure her brother would dislike hand-me-downs like at home and that was a lot of hand-me-downs.

Nixie studied the red head a bit more, ”All your siblings huh...” she tilted her head slightly, looking a bit more at him. ”I wish me and my siblings had something special like that, all we have is him.” she of course implied Eridani, she could say they all were demons but that might scare some people. Smirking slightly at the question from the red head ”Care to come sometime? I can show you what I use, which has nothing to do with guns, I like close range contact.” blinking a bit as she saw the chicken in her brothers hand, glaring at her brother, pouting out her lower lip, [color=#327da0]”You are such a baby and stop throwing food at me, you know that cost like a lot of money on this worthless pla...” she stopped mid thought for a moment, why did she care about this planet she didn't but she didn't like food being thrown at her, but before she could finish she watched the chicken fly back wards into someone elses try, spraying food all over, ”I will flirt with who ever I want to, try and stop me.” still watching the fiasco going on behind them.

Nix raised an eyebrow as she watched the large male, he was gross. Cringing a bit as he spoke then throwing a tray, ”Look at what you did this time Eridani.” ducking a bit watching the food fly above her head, pushing him away as he pulled, ”I am disgusting to you don't touch me,” she moved away and under the table, pulling the poor collapsed Ichiro, under, then the red head. Looking at her brother before offering to come under the table. She would sit and watch the food flying from there, their little fort, but how she hated being in the midst of this chaos, she was not one to swim in food, maybe wine, or a liquid but not gross, greasy food, that would get stuck in her hair for weeks, ”I hate you,” she muttered as she wiped a piece of sushi from her shoulder, that made it under the table. She looked at him again, "Your 'legion' sucks." she said simply looking at the red head and defeated Ichiro.

Nixie Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dune Nazakato on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:28 pm

"Aliens." The voice cackled in the back of Dune's mind, mimicking that of some documentary he had stumbled upon some "Amurikun" stations. Dune bit back a grin and just shook his head. "Yeah, my older brother and little sister are the same. Well,different colors, but the same condition. I'm the best looking though!" 'Nixie' made a comment about her hunting style, though Dune only replied with a nod and narrowed eyes. Not many people would hunt up close and personal....right? That was the vibe he got from most the Earthlings, seeing as how most of them bought their meat from markets.

Then came Eri's launching of chicken wing. "NO GENERAL...!" Playing along with being part of 'Eridani's Legion', Dune found it fit to call out at call him General, instead of Eri. Then the cafeteria exploded with chaos and flying food, all before Dune was yanked under the lunch table and out of danger. "Hey,the Legion doesn't suck. We are.....Full of Track Runners and Kick-Boxers!" Chest puffed out as Dune prodded himself in the chest with his thumb.

Dune Nazakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Eridani Atsiel on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:22 am

Eridani merely watched as the cowards were pulled under the table. He would show them true bravery, as the cafeteria erupted he stood up on top of the table amidst of all the chaos. "I've crossed the coldest oceans and stormed the highest castles. I WILL NOT FIND MY DEFEAT HERE." He shouted, pointing a finger straight up into the air as he tilted his head.

"He really does play Universe of Warcraft." Ichiro looked as though he were about to melt into the ground from excitement, the book clutched tightly to his chest like a young girl holding onto her diary full of secrets about her favorite boys.

"Don't be afraid!" Turning to face the room full of screaming human adolescents. "This will be our finest hour!" Reaching to pick up a half-eaten riceball, he pointed his finger toward the Lardbottoms. "CHAARR-" As he yelled a lump of mashed potato flew threw the air and smashed him in the face. His speech derailed but not his motivation, the demon prince threw the rice ball as hard as he could at the nearest human female, hitting her right in the neck. "TAKE THAT, SCUM."

Eridani Atsiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum