Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

Fairytales in the shade (open)

3 posters

Go down

Fairytales in the shade (open) Empty Fairytales in the shade (open)

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Sarah smiled as she looked around the courtyard, a old thick book with the title of fairy tales on the front. She flipped through the old and yellowing pages to a bookmarked spot before starting to quietly read, the smile on her face never once leaving her face.

"As she raised her arms and bite the apple, Snow white's eyes closed as she fell to the floor, dropping the apple which rolled a few feet away. The wicked witch cackled as she revealed herself to be the evil jealous queen before walking away from the hut, back to the castle."

She smiled, looking up at hearing a cat's meow, seeing her recently new pet Eclipse. She reached out and pet the cat, continuing to read as she pulled the black cat into her lap. After all, it was such a beautiful day, why spend it indoors when you could sit out in the sun and read while enjoying the day? Perhaps she would even go into town for an ice cream later on too.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Fairytales in the shade (open) Empty Re: Fairytales in the shade (open)

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Making her way through the front door of the school, she always stopped to look at the Phoenix at the entrance. It was almost intimidating, but she helped somewhat with the schools being here, why did she pick Kouhai herself? She didn't like that yellow and black look going with the other school, it would clash with her hair way to much. The pink locks hanging down the sides of her face and over her chest. She wondered how life would be here and that special department she was still trying to find. Her eyes darted toward a girl who was sitting in the court yard.

Chibi-Usa started to walk up toward the girl, stopping as she saw the cat jump down. Tilting her head, the cat reminded her of Luna, shaking her head. She knew Luna liked to make surprise visits because her mother tend to be over protective sometimes, but she didn't just go up to random strangers. Stopping near the girl, she sat down on the ledge of a large planter. ” Your cat is adorable, I have one just like her!” well she did but didn't, shrugging to herself, noticing the book after she spoke, ”Oh!” she clasped her hands to her mouth, ”I didn't see you were reading I am sorry, for interrupting,” crossing her legs slightly to make herself more comfortable she would just enjoy the almost empty area it was fairly calming out here.

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Sarah smiled as she quietly read, looking up when she heard somebody sit next to her and smiled.

"thank you, I wasn't sure if pets were allowed at school, I've been keeping him a secret."

She responded before smiling. "you do? Awesome, what's your cats name? Mine is eclipse."

She shook her head lightly. "it's fine, would you like to read with me? I'm reading snow white currently."

She felt eclipse lay down in the grass beside her, scratching his tummy and smiled, looking at the girl, she looked to be about a year younger, but she didn't know.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Chibi-Usa smiled gently, giving a small laugh, ”I am sure they are, since there are dorms and everything here, plus I am sure the head mistress has some sort of pet!” she had never seen it but she had heard of it from her mother, who strangely enough didn't go out and buy one. She looked over at the girl and smiled more, ”Her name is Luna, but she is actually my moms, but I have a gray kitten! Her name is Diana.”

She shook her head gently, her pink hair swaying slightly as it lay against her back, ”I think I am just going to sit here and enjoy the fresh air and the decor. I really like looking at the plant's and all the surprises in this place. It is simple amazing!” she looked up at the rims of the buildings, then back down to the statue of the Phoenix, it was still so majestic and lovely. The pink haired girl giggled as the cat lay down, ”Snow White is a very interesting fairytale, I really enjoy Alice in Wonderland myself...” sometimes she felt like she could relate to the blonde haired heroine in the story, life was crazy.

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 pm

It was that time of the year again... the start of a new school year and semester. It would be Jian's second year working here, so he was much more at ease with the school. Honestly, he was pretty satisfied working at Kouhai. It's a beautiful school right by the beach, and he didn't have to walk up any stupid hill like Tengoku-Teki. There always wasn't as much pressure as working at the Crystal Palace, directly protecting Endymion.

Of course now that he was a 'veteran' at the school, it meant that he also had more duties to do. Such as making sure that everyone was going to the auditorium today. Second and third years seemed to have a habit of trying to skip out on it, which... to be fair, he skipped out on his first year back in the day too, so he could understand it. However, he was an adult and staff now, and it was a 'do as I say, not as a I do' rule for him.

Sure enough, the nurse managed to find two teen girls in the courtyard, not looking as though they were in any hurry to get to the auditorium. Well, he'd best help them along. After all, he wouldn't want headmistress to get angry at him for not doing his job. "Alrighty ladies. Although I'm sure it's nice to sit and chit-chat and make new friends, it's almost time for the Opening Ceremony," he placed a hand in his lab coat looking slightly bored. "Though you're always welcome to have detention on the first day,"

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Sarah listened smiling lightly. Closing the book putting a bookmark in place when she noticed a nurse walking towards them.

"the opening ceremony..? Alright alright we're going." she mumbled, stuffing the book in her bag behind her. She never did understand the point of these ceremonies, but then again, she wasn't from this country so why bother arguing?

She sighed and stood up, before blinking in confusion.

"uhm....where is the opening ceremony being at...?"

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Chibi-Usa smiled and blinked as the male walking toward them said something, she looked at him a bit her eyes scanning him. She clenched her teeth slightly, he wore a lab coat so he must be one of the nurses here, but there was something else about him, then he spoke. She muttered, she really hoped that her parents didn't make these people come and be all watchy watchy on her, she wanted time alone! Sometimes.... she really hoped Helios would take up her offer and enroll in the school this year but it was starting to look as that was not going to happen either she sighed.

Looking from the ground up, she tilted her pink covered head, ”You don't look like you want to go anymore, then the rest of us.” she mused a bit toward the male, she really didn't want to go to one of these things again, it was the same every year! ”Maybe if they put something new in there....” she muttered, maybe even a youma that would make things interesting! Wait, why was she wishing for a youma? Didn't they want them not to come? But its been so boring around everywhere lately. It has been like a long quiet before the storm and you know that storm will be huge. Mumbling as she stood up and brushed off her solid deep red skirt, she turned toward the nurse, glaring for a moment, she had to take in what he looked like so when she went back to the palace, she might be able to pick him out. It was nice he didn't mention anything but he might not even know who she was. Rolling her eyes, she smiled at the other girl, she did seem fairly new and Chibi-Usa couldn't say she had seen the girl before, ”It's this way,” she motioned with her hand for the girl to follow, as she swooped up her bag and her bunny purse.

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 pm

The aqua-haired young man tched slightly at the teen girls. "What I want and what you're supposed to do are two separate things," It was true though. He'd rather just go to his office and take a nap before kids started coming in and inevitable either hurting themselves or making excuses to get out of class. Then again, he supposed he could nap during the ceremonies, presuming he didn't have any speeches to make. He wasn't the new guy anymore, so he assumed he wouldn't.

He looked over the pink-haired girl one more time, of course knowing who it was, but of course, also knowing better than to out her. Would be very dangerous. Nonetheless. "You wouldn't want to get into any trouble now, would you?" he added. Of course, he meant that for both girls, but being the Small Lady, if she were to avoid official ceremonies and duties, it would look rather bad.

As they walked, he heard her complain slightly. "Aw, not feeling the Kouhai school spirit? It could be fun, hearing Headmistress talk about 'trying hard and living up to your potential' for the umpteenth time," he then realized what he said. "...Don't tell her I said that," Kitty Sunhild was a kind woman, but also had this way of making you feel bad. He's already been in her office once. Perhaps that says more about Jian than it did about the headmistress.

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:42 pm

She pulled the backpack, which was mostly colored with random markers,on. It used to be plain white, she thought with a tiny smile before smiling at the girl in thanks, and turning towards the nurse.

"yes because listening to someone talk about trying and and living to your potential and how one should be respectful is so much better than sitting down and relaxing by reading. Especially so early in the morning. It's just what I hoped for all my life."

This of course was said sarcastically, as she was still tired and the school cafeteria was closed for another hour so she didn't eat or have any coffee yet. She turned to where the cafeteria doors were, her eyes begging the doors to open.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Chibi-Usa glared a bit at the male when he said that, [color:6d3d=#E0218A ]”And it's not what we should have to do, when we have been going here for forever!” she muttered lightly, rolling her eyes and dragging her Mary Janes on the floor when he said 'you wouldn't want to get into trouble', this sucks there was people all over to watch her, not like she got into that much trouble before!

She looked back at the nurse and raised an eyebrow, trying to hold back a giggle, ”If we do, then you owe us something in return.” she knew how the head mistress was and she could be scary all in her own, she didn't want to come cross her negative path. ”No I really don't want to hear it for the umpteenth time, anyways.” Chibi-Usa's stomach growled, covering her stomach like it would make the noise go away, blushing slightly. She didn't eat that morning, because she was busy going to do the top secret thing she had planned.

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:57 am

"You will all have plenty of time to read after the ceremony, don't worry," he replied to Sarah, who of course, wasn't happy about this in the least. Well, he supposed the only ones that were really excited about it where the young kids, and occasional newbie.

The aqua-haired nurse winced a bit. "Ugh, blackmail from students. Now that's not very nice," he then heard the growling of the pink-haired girl's stomach. He laughed a bit. "Maybe hearing this ceremony for the umpteenth time is good for you. After all, apparently saying 'breakstfast is the most important meal of the day' hasn't quite stuck into your head," that was actually something he was concerned about as a nurse. He did want the students to eat properly. "Did either of you eat?"

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:36 pm

"...am at least allowed to read during the ceremony?"

She asked, raising an eyebrow. She knew that if she started reading something she had to finish it as soon as possible or else she would completely lose interest in it. He never liked that part.

"I can't cook breakfast foods when I'm tired...te last time I tried the kitchen almost burned down so I always buy my breakfast at school, it's safer for me."

Was the response, staring at the ground embarrassed. She was a good cook...but if it's early in the morning when she was still tired she forgets about the stove being on and ends up burning it. That's why she only eats breakfast at school now.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Chibi-Usa frowned a bit, that was disappointing, at least the girl was reading and not doing something bad like other students had been doing before school. Rolling her eyes again, she sighed. A smirk forming on her lips, ”It is only fair!” she waved her hand in the air elegantly, ” Since you did talk about the Head Mistress.” her smile turned playful.

Chibi-Usa shrugged a bit, ”I was busy this morning, with things you wouldn't be able to wrap your head around.” was it true maybe, but she didn't want to say what she was doing, she couldn't let anyone know! Trudging through she really did not want to go, but he was right if she didn't show it would be bad, especially toward the people who knew she was there, since apparently it was people all over watching her. Maybe if her mother didn't do so poorly in school, Chibi-Usa blinked and look at the girl, ”Might be better for you then, at least this is the only day we have to do this kind of thing. It will be open after this for now on, until this same thing next year and the end of the year boost....”

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:08 pm

"What could you girls possibly want through blackmail? I'm not a teacher, so it's not like I could give you straight As," Though he supposed that he could always give them 'sick notes' so they could skip out of class, but really come on.

Jian knew the feeling of not being able to cook. Which is why he'd often just make cereal or buy a pastry on the way, or just go to the school cafeteria. Anything that would prevent him from burning his place down. Needless to say, the Shittenou ate out quite often.

He then scoffed a bit. "I'm sure that I could, but would just rather not," He was sure the Small Lady had important royalty business to attend to, that he would hear about later, but until then, he was left in the dark.

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:03 pm

"...I'll keep silent if you run to the nearest store and buy me a breakfast sandwich. Assuming you can drive, right? And not only will I not tell her, I promise not to cause any fights~!"

She smiled, bluffing about the fighting. She would never fight, well, not physically anyway.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi-Usa Tsukino Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:36 pm

Chibi-Usa just smiled a devilish smile, but a smile non the less, she wouldn't say what because she honestly didn't know yet but she would think of something. Chibi-Usa shrugged slightly ”It is what it is,” Chibi-Usa blinked not start any fights? She raised an eyebrow, but she didn't want to question anything.

A breakfast sandwich sounded yummy but she really wasn't in the mood to eat at the same time, but the word fight strolled though her mind again. It had been while since she saw an youma around that that it was a bad thing, but it was just eerie and she didn't like it. Making their way through the auditorium, the pink haired princess sat down, looking at the stage and everyone running around trying to finish, the last bit of things.

Chibi-Usa Tsukino

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:56 am

The young nurse rolled his eyes, but honestly, picking up breakfast did sound like a good idea for himself. Plus, maybe it meant he could get to the ceremony late for a reason. "I will go to the cafeteria and see what is there. But you two ladies better promise me that you'll be going straight to the auditorium," With that, Jian decided to leave the two teen girls to their own means.

[Sorry short, but also Jian is out]

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:06 pm

"as long as it won't take all day for the ceremony...maybe I can read in there..." she murdered more to herself than anything. She loved engrossing herself to be in a world of farytales. It was perfect in her mind. But she was almost an adult, soon she would have to start thinking about her future, get a job, be an adult and leave behind her childish dreams.

She turned and followed the other girl to the auditorium, reopenig the book and reading a new fairy tale, her cat going back to rest in the tree.

//sarahs out and continuing in the other thread//

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down