Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

Back to Usual? [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Back to Usual? [Open] Empty Back to Usual? [Open]

Post by Aki Hoshikita Mon May 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Despite the attacks not too long ago, the school quickly returned to it's normal state. It seems that they wanted to keep things going no matter what. That they could prosper and lead a normal life even with this 'Tarot' group attempting to take control over the city. They would be brave in the face of danger!

Still, it would've been nice to get a bit of a longer break. Even if school did just start.

Akiko had a lot to think about. Finally, after all these years, she had awoken as Sailor Lyra... a real true-blue senshi just like her mother! It was a bit intimidating, but she was sure that she could do it! She couldn't help but look down at her bracelet... no her henshin item! A small smile appeared on her face and then she looked back up again, walking through the hallways of the school, clutching her books tightly. Oh... she had so much to learn! But she was determined. She managed to handle herself with the first attack. She was sure she could do it again,.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Back to Usual? [Open] Empty Re: Back to Usual? [Open]

Post by Dune Nazakato Mon May 12, 2014 7:16 pm

In light of the sudden Youma attacks, the school had returned to normal rather quickly. Dune had to hand  it to the Earthlings and their rather strong resilience. It looked like his normal life as a student was over as well! Not that he cared. Youma were a hell of a lot more exciting than studying for tests, and the rise of this 'Tarot' group of weirdos.

It sure was fun getting to let loose during the first attack.

"You're rather chipper today." The calm voice echoed from the back of his mind, announcing the arrival of Fenrir from a long nap. Dune glanced down at the string of metal beads worn on his wrist, which was used as his Henshin item of sorts. It was his own way of acknowledging Fenrir. "Things are getting exciting after all. I'm pumped that all this is going down! Gives us a chance to make a name and be all...heroic and stuff." The red head stopped in the middle of the school hallway as he conversed quietly with himself.

Dune Nazakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Wed May 14, 2014 5:35 pm

It seems with the two red-heads admiring their bracelets, they also did not notice their surroundings for as soon as Akiko looked up, she collided into Dune, her books and glasses thrown everywhere.

"Ah! I am so sorry! Oh gosh. Are you okay?" the girl said as she knelt down to the floor, trying to pick up everything she had dropped. Well that was quite embarrassing wasn't it? A senshi and she couldn't even realize that she was going to hit someone! She would have to fix that. Train hard!

"Gosh... you'd think I'd pay better attention! You know, what with the attacks and all..." she continued a bit sheepishly.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Dune Nazakato Sat May 17, 2014 1:34 pm

One moment he was staring off into space and conversing with the mind-swimming spirit monster in the back of his brain, and the next moment Dune was on his rear and staring at the ceiling in disbelief for a couple of seconds. Until he realized that some girl had been the train that had hit him. Surprisingly hard too! "Whoa! You okay?" Dune scrambled to help pick up a couple of the girl's books, leaving the pair of glasses for the girl to pick up herself. After all glasses were fragile...and super expensive apparently.

"I know what you mean. I need to be more careful as well!" Dune flashed a grin as he held the books he had picked up only seconds earlier. "That was some scary stuff when all that went down."

Dune Nazakato

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Hoshikita Fri May 23, 2014 5:25 pm

The red-head placed her hands on her glasses and then quickly placed them back on her eyes to see exactly whom she bumped into. A fellow red-head! "Yes, I'm fine thank you," she said with a smile as she took the books from the boy's hands.

She then nodded furiously. "Can you believe it? Youma in Crystal Tokyo! I haven't heard of any appearing here in ages," Not since she stories of the Black Moon to be quite honest. Of course, it was rather frightening to think about the fact that their protection had been breached, but at the same time... it would give Akiko a chance to understand what it means to be a true Sailor Senshi.
Aki Hoshikita
Aki Hoshikita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down