Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

The Next Step [Open]

2 posters

Go down

The Next Step [Open] Empty The Next Step [Open]

Post by Jian Kansugi Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 pm

It was lunchtime and although he probably shouldn't be, Kouhai's school nurse, Jian Kansugi had snuck out to one of the dark corners of the courtyard and lit a cigarette. While aqua-haired young man didn't do it often, he had become considerably stressed after the attack by that mysterious group. At first, he just thought it was their school, but it seemed that it happened all of Crystal Tokyo; even at the Palace itself. It was quite alarming. Sure his day job was a school nurse, but Jian was also a Shittenou Knight for King Endymion. He should've picked up on something suspicious going on, but there was nothing. On top of that, students were coming to him for mental health and counselling every 15 minutes. While he of course, wanted to make sure that everyone felt safe and protected, he also wanted a moment's peace.

"Tch..." he crossed his arms as he exhaled, letting out a small cloud of smoke. This was very problematic... and what were these 'Fortune Keys' that those youma were talking about? Just what made them so important that this city was now under attack for them?

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

The Next Step [Open] Empty Re: The Next Step [Open]

Post by Keni Umutemi Tue May 13, 2014 10:42 am

Keni walked outside. He'd seen the school nurse walk out and had maybe recognized him? Keni followed the man, only to stop in surprise as he lit a cigarette. Keni chuckled.

"I thought smoking was bad for you?" Keni asked, walking right up to the man, though he stopped short of the smoke's range. He hated everything about the "cancer sticks" as he termed them. Keni shook his head. He had more important things to discuss.

"I actually have to talk to you about something. You were there at the park when I was attacked by that monster, right? Perhaps you can tell me a bit about what this stone does." Keni pulled his Agate Stone out. "Either this stone has some sort of hallucinating effect, or I'm actually changing shape. I figured you'd know, seeing as how you're the nurse here and all." Keni said, staring at the stone. He was sure that he hadn't imagined the power, but he couldn't tell.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Tue May 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Maaaaaaaan, why did kids have to go around and follow him everywhere? You know, other than him being school staff and all. And having to take care of said kids. But really, why him?

"There are a lot of things that are bad for me," Jian said rather bluntly. "Don't you have a class or friends or something?"
He let the cigarette drop to the ground and stepped on it. He didn't really need to get told off by the principal that he was smoking on school property in front of students. Even if those students decided to approach him on his break. However, it seemed that this student came with good reason. Blue eyes looked down at the stone that Keni had in the palm of his hand. Well, well, well... that was certainly interesting.

"So you have a Shittenou stone..." he said standing up straight. "You must be the Agate Knight then. You're certainly not hallucinating about that. Tell me a bit about yourself, kid,"

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Wed May 14, 2014 9:59 am

Keni just about fell to the floor. Agate Knight? Shttenou? What was all this? Keni recovered after a few seconds.

"Well, my name is Keni Umutemi. I've been taking various martial arts classes from a very young age. Don't care too much for classes, though. Also, the only force I believe in is Courage." Keni said, holding up the back of his hand to show the nurse the kanji for courage on the back of his gloves.

"Now, perhaps you can tell me what exactly this stone is for? And perhaps what all these weird monsters are doing running around Crystal Tokyo?" Keni asked. He figured he'd try and get some information.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Wed May 14, 2014 5:29 pm

"Oh good. That means you're not completely untrained then," the nurse said as he placed his hands in the pockets of his lab coat. All he needed to know was what his powers did in that case, which is not that difficult to train at a basic level in his opinion.

"It's your henshin item. You know, to transform and become a hero or whatever," Perhaps Jian should be less vague about just what a Shittenou was. As it was probably apparent, Jian didn't meet too many Shittenou his junior.

"Ahem... what I meant to say was that Shittenou possess the power of magical abilities, reborn here to help serve King Endymion and protect the galaxy from darkness. If you aren't one already, chances are you were a prince or knight once upon a time," He was sure it sounded confusing, but it would all come to make sense eventually. It just took a little bit of time.

"As for those creatures, you're guess is as good as mine. The only thing we really know about them is that they're named the Tarot and they're dangerous. Everything else is mystery,"

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 am

Keni nodded. "Yeah. Seems my 'magical abilities', as you call them, revolve around my martial arts skills mixed in with manipulating this orange energy to either attack, or repel certain kinds of attacks."

When Keni heard about a Prince or Knight, he shook his head. He'd never considered himself royalty in any way, shape, form or fashion. Then again, he said "once upon a time..."

"Wow... past lives, maybe? I think this is all a bit much to take in..." Keni said. He was sure that his "tutor" had the same feeling when he found out about his own powers. Then, there was the big issue.

"What kind of name is 'Tarot'?" Keni asked. However, he didn't really bother to question it too much. After all, he'd found out twice just how dangerous they could really be. If anything, it was something he'd rather not be reminded of. However, Keni had a feeling that he was gonna encounter them more than once in the future.

"Soo... now I gotta serve the King, help save the world, and manage a school life?" Keni asked, trying to clarify just how screwed he was. He barely managed to pass his classes now as it was. This might be his ruination.

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jian Kansugi Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm

"I didn't name them that's just what they called themselves," Jian shrugged. He wasn't going to argue the name, especially since he himself was part of an organization called 'Nebulae Shittenou'. Honestly, he couldn't think of a name of any organization that was that 'cool'.

"Yup, yup, and yup," That was the life of a protector after all. "But don't worry, I won't leave you hanging. There are many senior Shittenou that can aid you in getting stronger," There was special training for those that wanted. You'd get a crashcourse in Crystal Tokyo history, a little bit about what it means to be a Shittenou... all those things. "Any other questions?" he really wanted to continue his smoke break, but now he'd have to find a new place in order to do so. Dang students. All of them must've had eagle eyes, he was sure of it.

Jian Kansugi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 am

Keni shrugged his shoulders at the first statement. At Jian's question, Keni shook his head. "Nah. If I do need anything, I'll let you know." Keni said, before casually walking away. As he walked slowly away, he kept trying to figure out how he got into these situations. Keni's mind then jumped to Sophie... she had odd powers too, just like his... but he decided not to ask about that. So long as she stayed safe, he'd be able to rest easy. However, Keni had a feeling that just somehow wasn't going to happen.

How did he keep getting himself into these messes...?

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down