Destination: Moonlight

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Luminosity, a post-stars sailor moon rp
RPG-D
Credits
Sailor Moon and its characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi. All other characters, descriptions and events belong to their respective owners.

Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!)

Post by Keni Umutemi Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Keni shook his head. "Please, just Keni." he replied. He didn't really like "Mr.", as it was too formal for him. Keni then glanced over to Sophie at her next statement. She did indeed look like a major disaster was about to happen. He just shot her a look that said 'Something wrong?', hoping the answer was no...

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Take the weekend off with me! (open to all!)

Post by Sophie Holman Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:50 am

Sophie noticed Keni's look. She really hoped there was nothing wrong but she could never be sure. She stared down at the ground and replied to Sarah; "I'm fine..." Almost silently. She found she was clutching the golden pendant around her neck and quickly let go of it. When that tornado had occurred, she had been clutching that pendant. She didn't want it to happen again. The only reason she hadn't got rid of it yet was because she was worried about what else it could do.
Sophie Holman
Sophie Holman

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwtk7SzkBnO36AqXOb7VU5A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Blackrose Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Sarah blinked confused about it lightly and nodded, still looking at her in concern and worry. She let the subject drop, not wanting to pry into someones past. if someone wanted to tell her something, then she owuld let them tell her. But she would never invade their privacy for personal information.

"If you say so then.." She murmered, trailing off. She blinked and looked out at the window seeing a group of kids run by, most likely going home for the day before turning back to the two of them.

Sarah Blackrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Keni Umutemi Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:53 am

Keni, meanwhile, had begun to meditate, his eyes closing and his breathing slowing down. He stood there, almost as if he were asleep, while his mind relaxed of all thought. He thought no more of school... of homework... of his feelings for Soph- Yeah, that was one thought he didn't need right now...

Keni Umutemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2